SRS Started drinking again...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by otama, Feb 16, 2005.

1. otama

otama New Member

Of all days to get an email from someone, she had to email me yesterday. Two weeks without talking to her and she decided to email me on Valentines Day.

After thinking about it, I called her and ask her what she wanted. She wanted to say hello and to see how I was doing. I hate her. I hate her so god damn much that I started drinking again. As usual I was a pussy and went over there to tell her how much I still love her and how much I want to be with her, and all she can say is, "I'm sorry." If you are so god damn sorry, then why did you fucking email me yesterday?

Here I am with literally without any friends, drinking...not good. I could die tomorrow and not one person would care.

2. Rinitytay

Rinitytay Guest

I'd care! Don't do that! Life always has a way of turning itself around if you just let it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rinitytay,

This is your warning. Don't spam off-topic (Asylum) or you'll be banned.

Dave Steel
    Asylum Moderator

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2005
  3. logan

logan vacantskies

Females aren't the only thing in this world. Find a form of expression, preferably an art. It's much more pleasing than love, or the loss of.

4. otama

otama New Member

I'm not stupid enough to kill myself; I think it was more of a way for me to vent and express that I am so alone that I could die tomorrow and nobody would care. I think I am at the point in my life that I really need to seek some help, but then again I am too ashamed to.

I come across as this happy go lucky guy, but when I come home, reality hits me that I am alone. I went 14 days without talking to her and here I am tomorrow back at day one.

I know she is going out of town with this guy again this weekend for a four day weekend. To think that he is with her, touching her, holding her is too much for me right now.

5. otama

otama New Member

I feel somewhat better today. I sent her an email this morning and I ripped her a new one. I basically called her a liar and a cheat, and stated that she will always be one.

i'm starting to realize that she is not the one for me. I think for me as to why I kept putting up with her is because I didn't want to be alone.

6. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Listen up, the foundations of your life need some remolding.

Your entire body may resist ,but i tell you GO VOLENTEER. You will be meeting people, and actually do something good, be amongst the crowd, and get yourself a social life at the same time. It may sound silly but you have no idea how much the world could use your help. replace your sobbing, and stick out your hands look up to the light and do something about your situation. Beyond is a better way of life, which is worth investing into, you always have to swim against the river flow to reach your goal upstream. I will tell you a little story which will point out your significance in life.

So this one guy had a near-death experience , well after the tunnel of light and all the yadayada he came towards a being of light which made him look back upon his life. He was so self-centered during his entire life that he never reflected what his actions had upon others, it was shown that every action causes a chain effect upon others like a druplet falling in a pond, it's ripple effect went over the entire pond, when someone does a act of love in life, it's light is spread over the entire pond,making the world a bit more of a happy place to live in. Simular when he commited suicide, his death affected far more people and the dark droplet effected everyone putting the entire pool in darkness.

So you see, when you show your love for others, you can bring this light back in your life. If you go volenteer you can achieve a lot of happyness for others. If you be a positive person, and try to change your gf for the better, instead of calling her a liar, you could put some light in the situation and try to change her for the good.

7. jjwilson1

jjwilson1 New Member

I would say find something that you really love, like for me its motorcycles and motley crue. Both are not going to leave like a woman, and can be something fun you can do when you are alone. Plus, if you step out of your cocoon and introduce yourself to people you meet at the bar, you never know what kind of adventures you will have.

8. ay thunderrcat

ay thunderrcat You can have all the hoes, I'm gon keep the women.

yeah.. drinkin alone isnt really great... unless its beer. but anyway, shes not worth it man, hang out with your friends, party, after that last email u sent her, cut off connections, if she emails you, dont respond, if she calls u dont pick up... she'll get the message.