Start dating someone who is already... ?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by TXLBS, Mar 21, 2005.

1. TXLBS

TXLBS New Member

Has anyone started dating someone who wasn't in shape but used to be? Have they had any success getting them back to their former glory?

I have an open invite to ask this girl out, but she stopped smoking cigarrettes a while back and gained a few pounds. Shes really cool and she used to be a vixen. I am a gym nut myself, so I am wondering if anyone has had any luck returning ex-hotties back to their former hotness.

2. Wildwood*Flower

Wildwood*Flower New Member

Sounds like the beginning of a very meaningful relationship....

3. TXLBS

TXLBS New Member

Shes a really cool girl which is the reason why I would consider it. The ceiling of where I'm willing to see a relationship go with this girl is dramatically higher than most. Whats wrong with being wary of starting a relationship with someone who is already letting themselves go?

4. Wildwood*Flower

Wildwood*Flower New Member

I wouldnt say she is letting herself go. I mean you said she gained a few pounds after stopping smoking. Wouldn't quitting smoking mean she is trying to better herself? Personally, I think gaining a few pounds is much less harmful than smoking. For her to keep smoking would mean she is knowingly letting herself go. Just my opinion.

5. Abomb

Abomb New Member

i think you are missing the point of the thread :hsugh:

6. TXLBS

TXLBS New Member

verily :p

7. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

I dont think its a good idea to entertain startin a relationship with a goal to change the other person in any way, be it for your benefit, their benefit, or mutual benefit. Find someone who is 'what you are lookin for already'. That would be most fair to you and this girl.

8. TXLBS

TXLBS New Member

See normally I agree with you because you're right. It's not fair to try to change someone from the get go. But the only reason its even coming up to me is because up until about a couple months ago, this was who she is. People keep acting like change is a bad thing, but I don't see it that way... if she doesn't want to change her newfound sedentary lifestyle, then it probably wouldn't last anyways due to me being a fairly active person. However, I routinely see girls change their entire persona every time they date someone new.

9. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je
    if you already have the answers... Where is the problem?

10. TXLBS

TXLBS New Member

I don't have the answers... thats my take on it theoretically. If you read the first post, I am looking to see if anyone else has done this successfully.