A&P Standard Frame Sizes?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by jdw, Oct 5, 2006.

1. jdw

jdw New Member

Have a few of the 20"x30" prints to order and people want to frame them when they get them.

Did some looking the other day and the closest I found was 20" x 28". Is that a relatively standard size?

Prefer not to require all of my customers to get a custom frame done (although trimming in most situations isn't an issue).

2. canonshooter

canonshooter New Member

i see more 24x30's and 24x36's

3. vwpilot

vwpilot New Member

You shouldnt have an issue finding 20x30 frames, those are fairly standard.

Also, if you go to somewhere like Michaels you can get it custom framed for a very reasonable cost.

If you are looking for fairly cheap frames, I know that Ritz Camera (and their other chain stores Wolf, Kits, etc) sell 20x30 frames.

4. Derrict

Derrict No, I am not Amish OT Supporter

I couldn't find any 20x30 frames in stores. Hell, I couldn't find 8x12 frames. I had to go online to find them :wtc:

5. jdw

jdw New Member

last night I found my first 20x30" frame at Monarch Photo (local 'chain' similar to Ritz) and in talking to the chick working she said the 20x28 was a more standard size. The 20x30 was the first reasonably price frame I've found to at $20.

I'll probalby have to work on a case by case situation and just make sure that each print can be cut down a little bit for different frame options.