stamina problems

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by bobbarker70, Aug 27, 2005.

1. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

i just started dating a girl and when we had sex the first few times wed literally og at it for over an hour and it was wonderful. as weve had sex more and more, ive been finishing faster and faster and i can tell shes not enjoying it as much as before.is there anything i can do to last longer, other than jerking off beforehand?

2. rkf76

rkf76 New Member

think about Ricki Lake, works for me:hsd: Just don't think about her too much cause then your shit'll go limp

3. rkf76

rkf76 New Member

What really worked for me was to bang it out till I was almost there, then take it out and have her suck on it. My ex couldn't suck a dick to save her life so it pissed me off to the point where I almost lost my woodie, then when I'd start bangin' it again, I'd be taking out my frustrations on the pussy. But be careful, bottoming out doesn't feel good

4. Mojo

Mojo New Member

dont try to force yourself and think too hard about keeping it up. to me, sex is best when im horny at the start rather than her trying to work me up.

and are you sure shes not enjoying it because of the sex?

5. my first time was like fucking 1 minute and now im up to like 20 so just hang in there and just keep up the fucking :dunno:

6. xikar

xikar New Member

Thats what i'm talking about. My first time was under a minute and now im good for at least a half hour. If i'm whiskey dicked i and can manage to get hard, i can go all night...:bigthumb:

7. rkf76

rkf76 New Member

damn, under a minute? that's brutal.