Stained leather/suede protection

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by snapstylez, Nov 19, 2009.

1. snapstylez

snapstylez Aleinn Á Ný

So I copped some cream sperrys, partied in em, got some water/beer spots on em. Are you supposed to waterproofem before wearing? Fuck how do I clean em now?

Also copped some new tigers, anyone have any luck with using suede protector on them? Previous pairs last a few months before the suede fronts start lookin faded

2. level99

level99 Guest

yea it happens man. i dropped a hot dog. some sauce on my suedes but thankfully it didnt stain

3. level99

level99 Guest

kiwi makes decent suede products for pretty cheap.

4. calisteph6

calisteph6 Active Member

english translation?

5. everlong

everlong nice crew

My God. My english is far from perfect, but this hurt my eyes.

6. Wrigley

Wrigley New Member

Just had to give a lift to a punter

When he emerged from the station, it turns out that he's a big umpah lumpah

He gets into me new fucking car..and I detected a tad of bad odour from him so I wind down the window.

When we stopped and he got out, the true extent hit me.............. The dirty cunt had left S.A.O on my seat (sweaty anus odour )

I've just driven back home from Town with all 4 windows wide open...still with the distinctive stench of S.A.O lingering from that fucking seat.

When you shut the windows, its like someones put a dead fucking rat under the upholstery

What the best stuff to put on from a distance to get rid of it (a Karcher would ruin my Mistral cloth )

7. XO

XO bee a honey

you can try using some denatured alcohol on the spots, if not try leather conditioner which will just darken all of the leather and make it match

8. Baited

Baited Fur Ballin OT Supporter

Maybe you should get a cop to get you some suede cleaner since you use cops so frequently. I just hope you are in a small town outside of Austin that doesn't have anything going on because if you really are in Austin then you're an asshole for wasting city resources to buy shoes.