Stage fright-how to fix/deal with

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by wnyguy34, Jun 8, 2007.

1. wnyguy34

wnyguy34 New Member

Hope this is the right place to post this.If not please move to a more appropriate spot.
    I've had this problem for a while and figured I would post up here about it.It is actually pretty bad and if I walk in a place and there is a guy already at the urinal I'm usually done for,even if there are like 10 in a row.If there is music playing or I've been drinking it usually is a little better.If I'm staight out drunk usually no problem at all. I know it is all in my head but it is actually kind of affecting my life as I don't really want to go out in public if It's going to be for more then a few hours just in case.
    This means concerts, prorting events.
    What should be done? Doctor?
    T

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Well I doubt any of us can help us. It's all mental. You just have to work on yourself first and remind yourself no one gives a shit that you are peeing. Maybe it's a deeper rooted problem that you should see a psychiatrist about.

3. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

give us a little bit more info on "done for". can you not actually get the job done, or do you even have trouble getting it out and giving it a fair shot?

are you just frustrated that it doesnt work, or is there something else going on? are you afraid, disgusted, insecure?

4. Leftychang

Leftychang OT Supporter

i never understood this problem. lets say you were in a car ride and then reallly had to pee so you stopped at a rest stop... ran inside to the bathroom, then noticed people peeing you wouldnt be able to pee? even though your bladder is about to burst?

5. wnyguy34

wnyguy34 New Member

I know it works fine in all aspects just not when there are peopl around.Hell I've even been not been able to go because it was a dead quiet place and I kept thinking someone was going to come in and just stood there for about a minute or two until someone actually did come in.
    I figure in must be some sort of insecurity thing but have had no traumatic expierence or bad childhood or anything like that.Couldn't really even go in HS that well now that I think about it.
    T

6. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

pee in progressively more stressful situations. I actually think there are companies that set up this sort of thing for you, from fear of heights to fear of peeing to claustrophobia...

7. busydoingnothing

busydoingnothing A broken man too tough to cry

It's all mental. I have the same problem. I cannot piss when someone else is in there. I can't do it on the spot. It's awful. My one friend makes fun of me for it. It's very hard to get over. The only thing that I do that makes it slightly easier is to think about anything but pissing...just stand there with your dick out and think about something you can really concentrate on to take your mind off of pissing. Your natural systems will take over and you'll be pissing before you know it. Just make sure your aim is on.

8. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

I had a close friend with this problem back in HS - I can't even begin to understand what the fuck is wrong with you people. After school one day we both had to piss, we went into the bathroom. I went to the urinal (like a normal guy), he went into a stall...

The guy next to him used to much toilet paper and his toilet over flowed. Shit water flowed all over. All I see is my friend stand like a ballerina (which I didn't even think was possible without training) as the shit flowed past his feet.

He got over his idiotic/retarded/nonsense/psychological/didIsayRETARDED? phobia right there and then, taught himself to piss in a urinal ever since.

On a side note, you are the ones that would have been weeded out of evolution thousands of years ago - Just thought pointing this out might give you the ability to grow a pair.

9. Chip Chipperson

:rofl: :wtf:

10. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

If they can't even piss infront of someone, how the fuck would they have been able to compete for a mate when it litterally came down to "alpha" (and I don't mean the PUA alpha - god damn this PUA shit is going to ruin mankind)

11. Chip Chipperson

what the fuck country do you live in where you piss on each other to compete for a mate. You fucking freakazoid. I still love you though. Ya freak

12. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

:rofl:

If it was as simple as that I bet falconer would have no problems with girls. I bet he has some theory that enables him to piss on girls better then anyone. Unfortunatly we live in reality (and I am fucking hammered and in a bad mood)

13. Chip Chipperson

yeah i could tell haha

14. busydoingnothing

busydoingnothing A broken man too tough to cry

:gtfo:

15. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

I have this issue as well.

Its really strange, because I'm not shy or embarrassed at all.

I could easily drop my pants in almost any situation - I don't care if other people see me nude.

But when there is another dude standing right next to me, I have a difficult time going. Once I can get it flowing I'm good, but initially getting it to come out is a challenge.

Sometimes I just can't do it and I have to wait for a stall or wait until the guy next to me finishes and leaves.

16. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

i think it has to do with a fear of being vulnerable or something. i dunno.

anyway, for me, it has helped to think of the feeling you get right after orgasm. this makes my muscles down there relax and i start to pee. maybe this won't work for you, but it has helped me.

17. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

I used to have this problem when I was drinking. I'd have to go soo badly, to the point where it was painful, but I'd head to the urinal and I simply couldn't go. It sucked but when I quit drinking it seemed to clear up.

There are times when it still happens but as I've gotten older it's gotten better.

I was looking for something else when I came across this web site:
    http://www.beachpsych.com/pages/cc68.html

Looks like it's a named condition. Here's a quote from that site:

18. hellyea2650

hellyea2650 New Member

i have this problem too...and i have no idea why. It started about 6 months ago, and i cant take a leak if somebody is by me. I have tried everything, i hope i can grow out of it

19. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I see a ton of guys go into stalls. It used to bother me in high school but after I started drinking and pissing off of buildings, not so much anymore.