GUN St. Louis Gun Crew

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Soybomb, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

Actually I think most of us are IL but still....there's a couple gun shows in the area coming up. Anyone been to either to recommend one over the other? I wouldn't mind picking up some reloading components and figure the prices will be better than online after factoring in hazmat charges. Bullets may be a different story.

March 1 & 2 there's one at the gateway center in Collinsville, March 8 & 9 there's one at the Belle Clair fairgrounds in Belleville. Think either is worth going to? I've still never been to a gun show and figure its time I be exposed to high concentrations of beany babies and beef jerky

2. Keesh

Keesh New Member

The last few gunshows I've gone to have been overrun by airsoft stuff, remote control helicopters, and other useless crap. The only decent ammo prices were by the Outdoor Marksman but I can just go pick up ammo from them at their store and not have to pay $7 to get in. Sorry to rain on your parade, maybe the ones out East are better :(

3. jeepilot

jeepilot Banned

The one in Columbia, MO was pretty good, but not too big. The ones i've been to in Springfield, MO and Kansas City, MO have both been very big, and usually you can find pretty decent deals there. You have to weed through the BS though. I don't get to st. louis to often, so I can't help you out, but the rkshows, do a pretty good job, but they charge about 6-7 bucks to get in. www.rkshows.com and look at their calendar.

4. H.P.

H.P. Guest

haven't been to any, but I may go up to the Collinsville event this weekend since you mentioned it. If its anything like any other events, its like $10 to get in though. fucking gay

edit: where are you coming from?

5. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

Saturday 9am-5pm
    Sunday 9am-4pm

Admission $5.00
    Children 12 & under free with paid adult

Centralia bishes ;)

6. ZCP M3

ZCP M3 Active Member

Edwardsville/SLU checking in! :wavey: The one in Collinsville is a LARGE one, the one at the Belleville Fair Grounds is VERY redneckish, but you can find some good stuff there.

I'll be at the Collinsville one on Saturday.

7. H.P.

H.P. Guest

I'm going to wear a pink bow. Come see me :greddy:

8. ZCP M3

ZCP M3 Active Member

I'm gonna be hunting for a nicer AR stock, .223 and 9mm reloading equipment, as well as a few more P226 9mm mags for my father's handgun. Wish I wasn't so damned broke. :wtc:

9. H.P.

H.P. Guest

I'm just going to browse and see if I come across a really good deal. Doubt it though :wtc:

10. Steve McQueen

Steve McQueen New Member

I'm in. Edwardsville here. :o