SRS Srsly guys...everytime i close my eyes, i see some crazy shit! People i've never met!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Dr_Trac, Feb 18, 2009.

1. Dr_Trac

Dr_Trac doh!@

Images i've never seen. Colors i've never encountered....what the fuck is going on???

last night i had the freakiest dream i've ever dealt with. :wtc: not only did my young sis die in the dream, but random ppl i've encountered in my lifetime were just falling off the face of the earth. :sad2:

wtf is going on????

what is this shit???? after suffering this long about wanting my pops to get better, now i have to worry about ppl i don't even know/care about as much suffering????

WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS MEAN?!?!? :wtc:

2. Dr_Trac

Dr_Trac doh!@

fuck....ppl i knew years ago were just dropping in my dream.

how is that fair to them??? what the fuck man??? i love my g/f....with all my heart. but at the same time, wtf is all this bullshit trying to stop us??? fucking HELL COP. :mad: wtf???? back the fuck up nigger!@!

3. k1ko

k1ko OT Supporter

wat

i think you got too much anxiety buddy, see a doctor and get some xanax

4. Kasumi Chan

Kasumi Chan Happy, joyous and free. But fuck off.

Dude, go smoke some pot or something and pass out.

Chill.

5. Kasumi Chan

Kasumi Chan Happy, joyous and free. But fuck off.

But on a similar note, I sorta have the same thing happen to me. A lot of times when I'm trying to sleep I get really anxious and my mind starts wandering to thoughts of death of myself and the people I care about. Like in really screwed up ways, shit drives me crazy.

6. marvd00d

marvd00d Gonzalez>Swine Flu

This happens to me a lot at night before I sleep. Drink a beer and pass out

7. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

People make the mistake of trying to read too much into dreams or try to make the images "rational".

I don't, I think the images we see while dreaming are images that are personal to us and us only. I've read books on dream interpretation and none of them worked for me....because they're trying to fit my imagery to their definition.

I found much more beneficial analysis from my brother. He knows me much better and has an easier time getting to the meat of what's going on in my dreams.

Just look at your imagery dispassionately....like you were a doctor trying to decipher these things and perhaps that will help.

The main thing to remember is that they're just dreams. They're not real and they're not premonitions.

8. Franco

Franco New Member

I think this is because you are afraid of something, you are afraid of loosing all these people close to you.

The brain during sleeps enacts "dreams" for us, which is situations it forsees could happen in the future, and thus tryes to preapre it self for this.

You might be afraid of loosing yourself. What has happened recently in your life to make you have this feeling?