squirting?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by drew, May 11, 2006.

1. drew

drew New Member

a lot of the time my girl doesnt cum when she orgasms...like not even inside except for her pussy being already wet. sometimes when i eat her out i'd push down on her pelvis when she orgasms but that doesnt help that much. there have been a couple times when she drenches the bed (and my face) which i find SO hot but that usually doesnt happen. any reasons for this? anything she or i can do to make her cum?

2. beautiful disaster

beautiful disaster OT Supporter

maybe she's faking it :hsughno:

jk

3. Bona Fide

Bona Fide Guest

Most girls that can squirt usually don't want to because:

1. They think they're gonna pee (same feeling)
    2. They think it'll be embarassing

Tell her it turns you on :naughty:

4. drew

drew New Member

no she doesnt fake cuz we've been together for over a year, no reason to lie...and when she does orgasm she -SCREAMS- and her legs twitch. she knows what i like and we talked about it but she doesnt know whats goin on. i mean there have been times when shes not necesarrily having an orgasm, but shes just continually cumming, usually on me or my face, it is the hottest thing in the world. is it just a mtter of drinking more water? i know with me the more times i cum, the less cum i have but lately shes been so busy with school and work that we dont even fuck every day. what should i - or she - do?