FRK squirting = orgasm?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by foreverLost, Mar 1, 2006.

1. foreverLost

foreverLost New Member

**squirting = orgasm?**

Okay there have been TONS of squirting posts, but there is still something unclear to me. I have never squirted, but have seen videos, heard stories, read how-to's etc. so if i sound niave - im sorry :rofl: ! And i was wondering does squirt = orgasm? or is squirting just a resut of hitting the gspot. i mean it seems like squirting is a realease of not only fluid.. but pleasure = orgasm. but no one has ever really said.

**IS squirting is always accompanied by an orgasm.. how does it feel different than say a clitoral orgasm?

:x: thankyou!

ps. ive tried to squirt several times. i think i can i just need to work on it and consentrate but ive got one of those " egg on a curved stick " looking like vibrators, and i use that on the gspot, with a bullet on my clit... ill reach orgasm every time very fast and very intese - where i can almost not even get my toy out when im done cause im soo clenched up! - but ive never squirted :hsd: honestly biggest let down ever... any suggestions? or does anyone else use the same technique and actually have success?
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 1, 2006
  2. Shadoxity

Shadoxity New Member

yes, it = orgasm :p cheers

3. foreverLost

foreverLost New Member

but a different kind - like a lesser intensity? are there women out there who can squirt with aLOT of gspot play, but cant from just sex? because thats my case. i want to know if i will ever do it :(

4. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

All descriptions I've been given indicate its a completely separate thing from a "normal" female orgasm. Meaning you can squirt, but not O, or O but not squirt, or have both at the same time.

Squirting is a tricky beast, if you try too hard you probably wont get there. If direct g-spot stimulation just seems to make you O hard and fast, try another approach. G-spot stim is the most common route to squirting, but its not law, I've known girls that get there from hard/fast clit stimulation or rough anal or showerheads... different strokes... :p

Once you squirt a few times you'll know the feeling and what to feel for, what to get into to get yourself there again. In my experiance there is always a button(s) you can push to get you there with a quickness, but once you know how to get there, you can get there through almost any route. Zoë has squirted a few times just giving me head, no stimulation other than her squirming against her own kneesocks. Delish.

5. Triple-C

Triple-C New Member

for me, it is very different from any other kind of orgasm... just like a clitoral orgasm is different from a gspot orgasm WITHOUT squirting, its DIFFERENT...cant even COMPARE it...
    I CAN still have JUST as intense of an orgasm without squirting, its just a different feeling..
    BUT, if I know I am GOING to squirt, and for some reason I CANT, the orgasm is NOT as intense as when I let it go...

i dunno if that made any sense, but there ya have it

6. Triple-C

Triple-C New Member

for the record, one of the keys to squirting IS pulling out... let that feeling go and GET THAT THING OUT OF THERE... it may help you to squirt

7. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Really??? I have read all of your tutorials, but I don't remember you ever saying that! Maybe I just missed it before :dunno:

cool. now I am gonna try that tonight :naughty:

8. Triple-C

Triple-C New Member

i dont know if i did or not... but yeah... even if i HAVE to squirt, I cant unless he/it pulls out... this is something that has been realized over time though, so thats probably why i never said anything before
    even if you DIDNT pull out yo uwould KNOW if youre gonna squirt though

9. naughtie

naughtie New Member

Cool. I didn't try last night, but I have a new sense of hope that maybe there is something new that I can try in order to squirt.

10. phr34k

phr34k New Member

I think what B-boi said hit the nail on the head..once you get there,you can get there from any route.I know for a fact that i can make Jenna squirt with my hands my mouth,or my cock,so yeah.... its just the gettin over the hump things that you girls have to deal with.

11. 93nx1.6

93nx1.6 New Member

It seems like when My wife squirts it is at the end or right after the orgasm, And she seems to squirt harder and more with a longer approach to the orgasm. If I use clitoral stimulation right off the bat it is less liquid but if we work up to the orgasm but using a lot of g spot pay then clitoral play it is more intense and wet.