Sprint Smart devices and Multimedia Phones....

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by BlueadderGTP, May 18, 2005.

1. BlueadderGTP

BlueadderGTP Ragin Cajun?

I'm thinking of getting the Samsung i500. It retails around $299 but I have some rebates coming to me and can get it for around $130. I would have to get a vision plan for the extra $15/month, but thats not a big deal. The only thing is, I would be kind of aggrevated with myself for having a vision plan and no camara on the phone. I guess that's just me being an oddball. :dunno:

link http://www1.sprintpcs.com/explore/P...USER<>ATR_cartState=group&bmUID=1116386730035

Any pros and cons?

Any other options?

I would love to get the Treo 650 but I can't justify spending $400 on a phone right now.

2. BlueadderGTP

So I was just looking on sprints site...will I have to get the vision plan for $15 then the proffesional vision on top of that for another $15/month coming out to be an extra $30/month?

3. The R-ruh

The R-ruh OhMyWhat?!?!

i500 is pretty dated. I say splurge on the Treo 650!! What are you upgrading from?

I have a Sanyo 7400 and love it :o

4. BlueadderGTP

So I was just looking on sprints site...will I have to get the vision plan for $15 then the proffesional vision on top of that for another $15/month coming out to be an extra $30/month?

5. BlueadderGTP

I'm going from a shitty samsung vga1000

I don't know if I want to spend the 400 dollars right now while I can get the i500 for around 130.

6. BlueadderGTP

Would the fact that I have been late on a few months bills hurt me when trying to get the 5% customer loyolty discount and to keep my free pcs to pcs calls when I sign a new plan?

7. kungfuwoo

kungfuwoo New Member

Sprint usually does some crazy shit to keep customers. How late were you? A few days doesn't matter much as long as you pay your bills every month at least...you probably will be able to keep PCS to PCS, and tell them that you WILL port to a different carrier if they don't at least let you keep that shit. Good luck, if it doesn't work, then ask for retention and see if you can get unlimited vision for $10 :bigthumb: