Sprint Phone dead, what next?

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by ManinCamo, Jun 14, 2005.

1. ManinCamo

ManinCamo I wear big boy pants.

I don't want to sign a two year agreement or anything, since I will be moving early next year (I don't know where, courtesy of the military) and I don't know if there will be adaquit sprint service.

I'm not terribly keen on switching providers for the reason above, and most of my family and many of my friends are on sprint. I want to keep my current plan b/c its good, 750 A/T, 1st incoming minute free, unlimited pcs-pcs, 3000 o/p @ 8

What phone should I get, and where can I get it cheaply?

If I do sign a new contract, is there a way to get out of it cost free if there is no coverage whereever I move to?

I thought about opening a new account with sprint, as I've had this phone for years, and as such it is under my moms name. The rep at the sprint store said I could not transfer everything to a new account under my own name while still being treated as a new customer - which would defeat the purpose of making a new line to get the discount. I thought about calling customer service and seeing what they could do for me. We've been with sprint since the late 90's

2. knucks

knucks Active Member

i have a sprint that's up for sale, i don't know if the camera works tho..(i never had sprint but my friend gave me this phone). i have tmobile so it's of no use to me