GUN Springfield XD vs. Beretta v. 9mm

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by RyeLou, Nov 10, 2004.

1. RyeLou

RyeLou OT Supporter

I rented the XD and my friend rented the Beretta. We both switched for a little while, and I much prefer the XD. I was much more accurate with the XD than the 357 Magnum. I relaly liked the XD though. I think I'd prefer a gun with SA/DA though. I was eyeing the H&K USP Comp. on my way out. Thoughts and opinions on that specific gun? I rented my brothre an AR15 which he seemed to enjoy, haha. I'm addicted for sure now.

2. Clingman

Clingman Clingman runs Bartertown.

A friend of mine has a USP compact in .45 ACP. Good accuracy and excellent reliability, but a hefty price tag. It'll run on pretty much any ammo you can come up with. I think the trigger should be much better for the price you pay. But overall I like it.

3. RyeLou

RyeLou OT Supporter

I felt the XD trigger was a little stiff actually. I suppose thats always something you can change. What do you mean it'll run on any ammo you can find? Do some guns only shoot certain brands of their caliber or something?

4. Clingman

Clingman Clingman runs Bartertown.

Some tend to be picky about what they will function on... certain brands, bullet type, etc.

5. krott5333

krott5333 Guest

neither, HK USP