TAT Sporadic piercings...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by SpectraRedZ, Aug 12, 2006.

1. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

Yesterday I got out of work and figured it'd just be another normal day - but after I got the bf at work and we picked up tickets for Live X (huge 7 band concert going on in Charleston in 2 weeks), I decided I wanted a new piercing. He asked what I wanted, but I wasnt sure exactly, I had a list at the house of future ones after I got the last one done (tragus). I told him we should just go to the piercing place and decide there, but he had help me decide.

We drove over, the girl who had done my last one wasnt there (she was diagnosed with cancer in april, is coming back to work today and doing much better), so I talked with the other girl who worked there. My bf and I debated for about 5 minutes, it was between conch, nipples, or rook piercing. He asked if I was up for needles shoved in my boobs, I said sure. So I signed the papers yadda ya.

First one barely hurt. 2nd one, holy shit. That had to be the first piercing I "flinched" on. They throbbed for awhile afterwards, but were fine in about 2 hours. Went and saw a movie and I totally forgot about them. They were piercings #8 & 9. (i also have 4 in my ears, tongue, tragus and navel).

We're both happy with them :) He cant wait until the healing time is over and he can go back to giving them attention haha. Part of me still cant believe I finally went through with it, since its been about 2 years since the last time I was all gung-ho about doing it.

I think they'll be fun hehe. :) My friends think I'm crazy.

2. diaper eater

diaper eater OT Supporter

3. Pinksmartie

Pinksmartie Guest

:mamoru:

4. diaper eater

diaper eater OT Supporter

i was at a loss of words in the heat of the moment, thanks for clarifying what i was tryin to convey

5. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

:rofl: I walked out of the shower yesterday to my bf standing there w/ the camera waiting to take pics.

I'll think about the pics :p The piercings are probably the most interesting part anyway, small boobs FTL.

6. ahtnamas

ahtnamas OT Supporter

You had the navel done so I'll ask you this... what was the pain like (initial and afterward/healing/days after) comparatively between the two? My navel was a bit of a pain for me, surprisingly more than I was expecting, which came as a surprise, and I haven't done nipples but the thought has crossed my mind. Could you compare the pain, aftercare and healing time a bit? If you don't mind, that is. :)

7. Nefarious77

Nefarious77 Guest

:cool: My wife is thinking about getting hers done.

8. SpectraRedZ

SpectraRedZ New Member

my navel didnt hurt at all to me. I didnt even know the guy had finished the piercing. I felt something going through my skin, but there was no pain. Never really hurt afterwards either. It took about 3 months to heal. For aftercare they had me clean it with antibacterial soap and water 2-3x a day. 3 years later I still have it :)

As for nipples - the first one didnt hurt much at all. My tragus hurt more, I was surprised. It felt like a quick pinch. The 2nd one was a whole different story. My bf's been there for 3 different piercings and 1 tattoo, and says this was the first time I squashed his hand and could tell that one hurt. They didnt bleed right after, and there was a dull throb to both side for an hour or two afterwards. They told me to wear a bra to bed for awhile, to keep them from getting banged around. For aftercare, they are huge on Bactine and told me to do that 3x a day. (Will also take suggestions from people who already have done it). They told me it'll take 4-6 months to heal, and told the bf for the first 30 days, no licking/sucking on them. They have bled on and off since, last night the piercing was not amused and must have bled a lot (right through the bra). After the first day or so though there isnt really a throb to them and only hurt if they get hit by something.

Hope that was helpful :wiggle: