MMA Spolier alert..... Horseshit

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Crackaboy, Apr 16, 2006.

1. Crackaboy

Crackaboy New Member

[Forrest Got fucked so bad its insane.... I had money on tito and I was STILL pissed that forrest wasnt given the decision... if I didnt know better Id say some judges were slipped some cash]

:o

2. adrenalin112

adrenalin112 New Member

tito won that fight.

i think even one judge gave tito 10 & forrest 8. Which wasnt out of question. Tito COMPLETELY dominated that first round.

tito wins round one
    forrest wins round two
    tito & forrest exchange an equal amounts of blows in the 3rd round, but they give the round to tito since he scored a takedown. He may not have done anything with the takedown, but he got points for doing so.

3. Crackaboy

Crackaboy New Member

Forrest had control from the bottom though..... and forrest was clearly winning round 3 up until that.... tito couldnt do shit from topside and forrest was landing blows from the bottom :hsugh:

4. machine

machine Welcome to the Machine OT Supporter

are you kidding me? In Rd1 Tito was landing elbows and punches left and right while in Forrest's guard.

5. Crackaboy

Crackaboy New Member

I meant in round 3 when forrest was on bottom:o

6. fighter4life

fighter4life New Member

What the fuck is Control from the bottom? Grabbing his arm so he wouldn't get hit. That's defending not control.

7. bpa00

bpa00 New Member

I think Forrest took the last 2 rounds, but I'm not upset with the outcome because Tito DOMINATED the 1st round, and Forrest eeked out (imho) the last 2 ... I HATE the UFC scoring system as I just don't think a 10 point must system works in a 3 round mma bout... They outta score the fight as a whole like PRIDE does...

8. GreatDeceiver

GreatDeceiver OT Supporter

Yeah I agree that would be a nicer way to score. But yeah Tito did win the fight overall, especially the first round so much that the two following rounds were outweighed by it, considering that though Forrest made a turnaround it wasn't all too dominating.

9. joechunkybutt2

joechunkybutt2 New Member

Tito won. He swung less, but he connected more times, he connected harder and had more takedowns.

Forrest has a lot of heart and maybe put on a better show, but as a fighter, he was just swinger wildy and missing a lot. More entertaining, but he still lost.

10. ACslater

ACslater Good ol F&N

:bigthumb: yep

11. Maestro Nobones

Maestro Nobones Great Job! - GLAD DADS CREW

yeah I agreed with forrest, that last takedown swung the 3rd round in tito's favor

12. AKABatman

AKABatman OT Supporter

yeah, i scored the fight 10-8 tito in the first round; 10-9 forrest in the second, and the third could've went either way, but i scored it 10-9 for tito again, since he was the agressor with continual take down attempts and still throwing his share of punches

I think that fight could've gone to an overtime round easily, and it would've been a hell of a finish if it had of!