MMA *****SPOILERS****** I KNEW IT

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Kuet, Nov 18, 2007.

1. Kuet

Kuet New Member

i was right [houston alexander was gonna loose]

2. Kuet

Kuet New Member

i knew silva was going to expose a weakness of his, to all the people that thought he was some crazy up and comer.... sorry guys...
    this is also a reason im not TOTALLY sold on soko yet either.....
    if he beats machida, ill be impressed....until then....there really is no way to guage a fighters abilities really unless they have been tested in every aspect of the fight game...

3. Kuet

Kuet New Member

and how fucking cool was it that silva gave mad props to houston after the fight, called him his hero cause he is a single father of six...
    which btw is fucking nuts man six kids all to yourself is a total gong show i really must second what thiago said. Mad props to thiago for being a fucking cool ass dude, and mad props to houston for what he does outside the cage. And for knocking out that tree stump of a personality keith jardine, thank you, guys, you make me pround. :)

4. yawgmoth

yawgmoth nine > ten OT Supporter

lol I couldn't agree more

5. checkii

checkii ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว

:werd:

I think Soko is a different story, but you are right, if he weathered Arona on his back, then KO'd him it would be a different story.

6. RobsMob

RobsMob Guest

:rofl: True. He was classy in victory.

If I were Houston, I'd go sell my soul to one of the good camps and beg for instruction on the ground game.

7. same with soko though... I mean the guy has two huge wins, but they were both VERY fast knockouts. Which only really shows the guy has a ton of pop in his hands. Igor Vovchanchyn never won a major title.

8. checkii

checkii ฝรั่งตาน้ำข้าว

Yeah, but what you have to realize is that Soko has other reasons to be considered the real deal.

A) the people he beat were actually good. Comparing KOing Jardine and Sakara to KOing lil Nog and Arona is fucking hillarious.

B) He has plenty of accomplishments in other aspects of fighting.

C) He is training with one of the best MMA fighters in the world, at one of the best camps, and has done nothing but impress the ever loving shit out of everyone who has trained with him.

The only think they have in common is being black and the number 2.

9. Khaaz

Khaaz New Member

Agreed, Soko is the real deal. Not that hed KO fedor 1st round or anything but he doesnt have any gaping holes in his game like Houston did. We know hes dangerous on his feet, we know he has sick Judo and since he trains with Hendo and Lindland, im sure hes been taken to the mat once or twice.

Pre-fight press conference at UFC 78:
    Reporter: Can you tell us about your ground game houston?
    Houston: Were gonna keep that a secret for now, youll find out about it if it ever gets to the ground. Until then were keeping it a secret.

lolz