COMIC Spideman crew, wedding topper help?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by 0wn3d_productivity, Sep 27, 2008.

1. 0wn3d_productivity

0wn3d_productivity OT Supporter

OK, so I'm getting married next July and we want a wedding cake topper similar to ASM Annual 21. I found some 12 inch dolls, but they're a bit big for a wedding cake. Anyone know of something like this? Google hasn't been much help.

Pic for reference:

[​IMG]

Yeah, she's a cool chick. She did shoot down my idea of having the Stark Industries logo on the invitations though:hs:

Yes, she's a redhead, no I'm not posting pix. I don't have brown hair like Peter, but I do have a bald head like Peter from House of M :p

2. DoctorDoom

DoctorDoom Doom always keeps his word. OT Supporter

I don't think what you're looking for exists. You could try buying the action figures and then dressing them up in doll clothing.

I think there are some places where you can give the cake decorators an image (like ASM Annual 21), and they can create an edible sheet of sugar resembling it that goes right on top of the cake.

Or you could try using the Zombie Spider-Man and Mary Jane wedding statue. But that thing is 9'' tall...and has Mary Jane's guts exposed.

3. 0wn3d_productivity

Thanks, yeah I haven't come across anything- I did see the Marvel Zombies one, but that's a little too creepy for a wedding cake. I might just go with a traditional wedding cake topper and put a Spidey mask on half of the male figure's face.

4. THE LIOG

THE LIOG EVVVVVVVVEERRYYOONNNNNNNE EEEEE

pics you faggot

5. 0wn3d_productivity

Pix of my faggot?