Spice up the relationship?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by DrK_Mrk_iV, Jun 18, 2006.

1. DrK_Mrk_iV

DrK_Mrk_iV OT Supporter

My girl and I have been together for about 2 years now. Things are good. We get along together great, have fun, sex is good... But, as two college kids we want to do more stuff. We're both pretty busy right now with our own shit (me working, traveling, her work and traveling). Honestly, I haven't thought about sex ( as opposed to thinking about it all the time) in about a month. When it happens it happens and its great... But otherwise I don't think about it. Also, what are some good ideas for just hanging out or doing something different? Not going to a movie, dinner, ect. Unfortunately we're both at home with the parents for the summer, but I'm starting a lease on my apt. in July...

Ideas?

Themepark, gocarts, plays???

2. DrK_Mrk_iV

DrK_Mrk_iV OT Supporter

Bumpage

3. :smile:

:smile: New Member

i think i'm kind of in the same spot as you... dinner and a movie is cool but gets boring. maybe doing something simple but nice that won't cost too much money, make dinner & grab a board game of some sort (scrabble, shoots & ladders.. or my favorite, twister)

4. darnit

darnit New Member

paintball ftw!!

5. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

How can you be out of ideas after 2 years? Are you planning on ending things soon?

Its summer, go camping, go to the park, see a drive in movie, just be wild, go on road trips, go on more road trips. You should never run out of ideas, let life be your idea and then live it.

When it comes to sex get kinky, you will think about it alot more. Its ok not to think about sex, but after a while it becomes a problem in the relationship. Make sure you keep the sex life working hard too.

6. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

We just started playing with duct tape. :naughty:

Get the blue "painters" tape for her eyes and mouth.