Spermicide - HELP!!!!

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by NVMY03GT, Jan 6, 2006.

1. NVMY03GT

NVMY03GT New Member

Alright, so against my better judgement I tried the Spermicide stuff without a Condom this evening, you guys have to help. I am in so much pain right now, I goggled it and everything, and can't find a resolution, I am in PAIN... Is there a quick fix, or do I have to wait it out? And is it causing harm to my body right now?

2. Solus Emsu

Solus Emsu ****** U N R A T E D ! ****** -----THAT'S HOW I RO

OUCH!!!

I dunno how, but you could possibly be having an allergic reaction to it. My advice is get in the phone book and call "Ask-A-Nurse" right now. Don't wait till someone else responds on here. Get true medical advice right now. :noes:

3. BradUF

BradUF Guest

I heard that shit only works like 68% of the time or something.

4. NVMY03GT

NVMY03GT New Member

Well its gotten a lot better since this morning, but it still hurts a little bit, after reading the box it said like almost 60-70% of men are allergic to this shit.. NICE!! Why make a product if like almost everyone is allergic to it, anyhow, its still bothering me a bit this morning, almost feels like Im trying to pass kidney stones. If it doesn't calm down by the end of the day I probably will call Ask a Nurse or whatever it is. I really didn't want to go the medical route just yet though. I though WhiteZX had her husband who had the same symptoms thats why I didn't want to jump the gun. :(

5. Cerridwen

Cerridwen Guest

No, that wasn't me but I remember somebody else mentioning it too.
    If you're still in pain I would really call a doctor. Good luck!

6. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Do the condoms do the same thing to you? I know the condoms dont bother me at all.

7. NVMY03GT

NVMY03GT New Member

Condoms don't do the same thing, but they don't exactly fit. I'm not trying to sound wierd, but they don't go all the way down if you know what I mean and one of them came off and went well we will say back by her uterus :scared: So we were trying different methods. Spermacide is out.. FOREVER, That stuff hurts.

Edit from previous posts - Im feeling better, I think this is all just going to take a day or two to work its way out of my system.

For those of you think of using this shit, think twice, Im a guy and I have never been in such pain my entire life :(

8. lauren

lauren Active Member

take some benadryl and ibuprofin, wait it out.

not everyone finds it irritating. it was my folks only use of bc for however many years they had sex :dunno:

9. FlaminYon

FlaminYon New Member

i almost always use spermicidal gelled condoms. I hear its somewhat pointless with the condoms sucess rate (sans human error) to use the spermicidal lubes, but whatever i still do. I've never had an allergic reaction, but i guess i just rolled lucky there?

10. teo

teo . => ? => !

I'm a girl and I'm allergic to it. Trust me, the reaction sucks no matter what gender you are, and at least you've got an outie so you can clean it off! :mamoru:

Take thee to a doctor if you're still seeing a rash or have pain. An antihistamine will help with the swelling.

11. NVMY03GT

NVMY03GT New Member

:lol: Good pt... :)

Actaully the burn is gone now.

My Next question, have you guys and gals ever heard of this "film" think a woman can put in her vaginal area, as a contraceptive? I just don't want another incident that burns, and we are experimenting with contraceptives so I thought I'd ask again, I think this thing was called VCF???

12. ShoverBot

ShoverBot OT Supporter

why not get on the pill or shot, or are you just looking for apply at the minute type deals, if thats the case look for a larger condom, if thats what you ment above, say a Magnum, my friend gave me a box he got and didnt need, they were quite a bit longer than a normal condom

13. Sionell89

Sionell89 I grew up when I wasn't looking

Glad you're feeling better.

Though I would point out that probably the burning was a good thing in terms of the effectiveness of the product. It is a spermicide, which means it kills sperm. Which is probably what you felt burning. It probably ended when A) all the sperm in the area was dead or B) it lost potency after a while.

Still, it could also be effective in that it hurts too much to have sex. Which is not the point.

I'll take my smart ass and leave now :big grin:

14. NVMY03GT

NVMY03GT New Member

Well without getting TOO detailed. The top of it fits fine, its the bottom the unrolling part if you will that doesn't make it all the way down.

15. zee_ro

zee_ro New Member

spermicide condoms are baaaad, says on the box should only use once a day, so sux if u wana get it onnnnnnnn :buttsex:

16. NVMY03GT

NVMY03GT New Member

Trust me, we aren't doing ANYTHING tied to Spermicide anymore, no way no how.. To the hell with that.

But this "VCF" little films. Anyone work with them ever?