Speakers & Installation for $75???

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Hark, Dec 30, 2003.

1. Hark

Hark Guest

Is it possible to find a set of speakers and a CD player for my car combined for about 75-100 dollars? I'm on a SUPER low budget, and need new speakers (my rear ones blew out). Can I find this kind of deal anywhere, or do I just need a crowbar and some quick feet?
  2. 04

04 Guest

It may be possible, but you will be looking at bottom of the barrel equipment.
  3. Scott P

Scott P I are lurking through. . .

Nov 10, 2001
    i suppose it is possible, to get the speakers and the cd player for somewhere in that range, but i highly doubt you are going to be able to fit the cost of installation with in that budget. also, the quality of the product that would be in that range would have to be par with factory specs at best. Honestly unless you are riding with no tunes in your car right now, i would suggest holding on to your money for the moment.
  4. Hark

Hark Guest

My speakers right now are SHIT. I have no rear, and the front ones pop and have a hissing noise. Plus, I don't have a CD player (only casette). Trust me, I can only go up from here....
  5. flynfrog

flynfrog Cool isnt Cheap

Jul 16, 2001
    walmart may still have the roadgear cd deck and speakers for 40 bucks...and then that leaves 60 for install
  6. KatieDSM98

KatieDSM98 Guest

I don't think its possible to find a deal like that and get quality work.