Speakers in Grand Cherokee

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by PatrickSparks, Jan 26, 2005.

1. PatrickSparks

PatrickSparks New Member

I thought that I had 3 junked speakers in my Grand cherokee, so i took it into Jeep to have them confirm my opinion. They sayd only one was bad. So, I replaced the two rear speakers, just in case, and left the front two alone. Now, it's obvious that the front left is busted too. So, I took the least bad of the three junk ones and put it up there for now. I got 3-Way Pioneers for the rear, do i need to get something as nice as those for the front to replace those two?

2. StealthMode

StealthMode Active Member

It would sound better ;)

3. PatrickSparks

PatrickSparks New Member

I know that I need to replace both the front ones, but I didn't know if the front ones really needed to be as nice as the ones I got for the rear. If they were a little less nice/expensive, would it still sound alright, or would it be weird b/c the front speakers weren't the same as the back ones?

4. StealthMode

StealthMode Active Member

Personally I would rather have better sounding speakers up front than the rear. How often do you listen to your music in theback seat?

5. PatrickSparks

PatrickSparks New Member

That's true. I think I might just spring for the same speakers I bought for the rear, so that they are all the same, as the car was when i bought it with Infinity Gold speakers.

6. Kerpal

Kerpal handlobraes

you want better speakers up front.