FRK Spankin'

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Bubba Atlantis, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Bubba Atlantis

Bubba Atlantis New Member

Well, I figured I would post this. Anyone really enjoy being spanked?

The reason I think of this is because of Lovely. She loves being spanked (and hair pulled, but that is another topic). The other night, we were getting into bed and I spanked her ass once or twice (I do this all the time). She laid down, and than said she was dissapointed, because she wanted to go over my knee and get spanked more. I looked at her and went :mamoru: really? Alright than....so I sat on the edge of the bed and put her over my knee and started spanking her, telling her she was a bad girl. She wiggled and squirmed and laughed. Started getting really wet, so I started fingering her while I spanked her.

Anyway, we than switched and went into a 69. She sucked my dick, while I spanked her, until she squirted. Although she can not deep throat me (too big :(), I told her, when she was cumming, she was to put my dick in her mouth as far as she could hold it there while she came. So, that is what she did over and over again. Deepthroat, squirt, deepthroat, squirt.

So, this leads to the topic. What are your thoughts on spanking
    1) Do you like it?
    2) Why do you like it?
    3) What role does your past play in all this?

The point behind three is something Lovely brought up. She seems to believe that if she was spanked as a child, she would not like to be spanked during sex. The reason being, is that she would have a negative association with the act. Thus, I posit the question, what role does nurture have in defining what types of sexual activies you partake in with a partner or by yourself?

2. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

I love being spanked. i was spanked as a child (only a few times) and hated it as a kid but I knew it was for my own good.

to put my freudian cap on as a psychoanalyst, MY association with Spanking is a positive one because even though iw as being punished as a child, my parents always told me exactly WHY i was being punished and they were doing it because they loved me.
    To take the reverse idea but still ina freudian crack head point of view, one may associate their childhoold discipline with guilt and remorse and may think of it as a negative and NOT enjoy the SPANking, but in a masochistic way enjoy the degradtion caused by the spanking and discipline.

I'm not a a freudian psychoanalyst so in my opinion people have their own reasons for enjoying what they enjoy, be it related tot ehir childhood or not. they may just like it for the rush, or the fact that it's kinky or the sensation of pain....

realisticly, to me i like it for the endorphines Released from the sensations of pain, I like the degradation that can sometimes be associated with it and i like that my Master likes spanking me and that it comes from a loving, sensual and sexual place within him rather than a hateful one.

it doesn't have to have such a deep psychological meaning.

3. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

Hmm, this is actually a very good point! :bigthumb:

I'm not a particular fan of spanking (I don't mind it though), and I *did* get spanked as a child.

This is all the more peculiar because I enjoy other forms of physical domination (you mentioned hairpulling -- yes please). But I always thought I disliked spanking because it's associated with silly roleplaying games, esp. the whole "catholic schoolgirl" stereotype which, as a former catholic schoolgirl, I find REALLY silly!

But hey, that's my own opinion.

4. Bubba Atlantis

endorphines...it is really amazing the types of things a woman (or man) can handle when they are really going. Lovely has fairly sensitive nipples, so I can only play with them a bit outside of sex...but during, I can squeeze those suckers for all its worth..and nothing from her (well except pleasure :)). Same goes with spanking. The one time, I was screwing her doggy against the couch and she said SPANK ME...so I started to....curious how hard I could go....so I started to just spank her really hard....absolutely no signs of pain.....lol the next day she loved standing in front of the mirror and examining her ass, as it was a bit bruised and you could see the minor blood vessels popped (or whatever it would be....I guess not vessels, but you know what I mean).

Really something what people can handle during sex :)

(note to those reading) I probably dont' recommend trying these things in the middle of sex w/o your partners permission.....might not turn out well ;)

But if they like something, increase the pressure of it during sex...you might be amazed at how much they can handle

5. Bubba Atlantis

I guess...so stereotypes and common fantasies can come into play when deciding on whether we like sometihng or not....social pressures too I gather. Spanking can be different things....I will let Lovely post in here, why she likes it as I can not speak for her. But, would be nice to hear from those (like PE) that do like it and see why they do. I suspect very little of it has to do with any schoolgirl related montage.

6. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Honestly? I just like being hurt. And if its my backside that happens to grab his attention and he wants to hit it..by all means. :love:

7. Bubba Atlantis

:mamoru: nicely put Cherry :)

8. Phantom Empress

We don't role play either. i just get spanked whenever Tigre feels like it. I like it. it feels good.

9. Bubba Atlantis

what is interesting, is that I love spanking, but not at all really being spanked

10. Phantom Empress

That's not interesting, that's normal.

11. Bubba Atlantis

Fine :p ruin all my fun. I just mean, I like dishing it out, but dont' like receiving :mamoru:

12. Phantom Empress

Meaning yo're the top in that situation. not all things have to be equal.

13. aggielooker

aggielooker New Member

I like to be spanked also and I got my butt tore up as a kid for being bad. Although I don't think there is any correlation between the two. I think I might have just read to make sex stories when I was younger :hs: Hubby is starting to spank me more but it's kinda hard to do with the new baby at home (which sucks, well not having the baby home, not getting spanked sucks.) The best time was after I came back from a baby shower and had a below the knee skirt and high heels. He spent quite a while with me bent over the bed, holding the skirt up while he spanked my ass. I was so wet after.

14. Lovely Atlantis

Lovely Atlantis Luscious Lovely Lady!

lol you know I wasn't really serious about that... I was kind of joking more than anything. But it does raise an interesting issue nonetheless

hmmm... So why do I like spanking? I don't know. Probably just the submission that comes along with it.

15. JoJoBee

JoJoBee Hanging out with my chicks! OT Supporter

I was spanked as a child. I used to laugh because it never hurt me. So, I always had to fake cry or it would piss my dad off.

I do enjoy being spanked. I can't feel a whole lot of it though.... Except for "the paddle" that PE made. My SO loves that thing!!!! :spank:

I guess the whole spankin' ordeal with me is more of a challenge.... Go ahead and try to beat my ass to see if you can make me blink, I dare ya!!! (Unless you use the wood side of that paddle... Damn, that thing gives a great sting!)

16. Phantom Empress

I need to mail you a cane.... you want STING.. those mother fuckers bite.

17. JoJoBee

:noes:

18. mizers_girl

mizers_girl I'm like a souperhero with no motivation or powers

Love gettin spanked (and hair pulled.. rawr!). I was spanked when I was a kid.. and a LOT! (ive never been a good kid) Don't think it has any correlation in my case though.. That's my view on it..

19. Mizer

Mizer Who needs sleep!

Good cuz I love beating that ass!:buttsex:

20. demosnat

demosnat New Member

I LOVE being spanked. I think that slight tingling pain feels fantastic. I like pain in general.
    I was never spanked as a child (my dad was more into a closed fist when I misbehaved, or didnt) so I don't know what sort of role my past plays. Maybe I like it because it has no negative connotations attached to it.

21. aggielooker

aggielooker New Member

I also love the warm feeling on my ass after a spanking.

22. lauren

lauren Active Member

love it.
    my ass never got any attention in past relationships, so its nice now... different sensations just feel good?
    spanked as a kid...even into puberty....never considered that a factor.

23. Sandoz

Sandoz New Member

Now THAT I can identify with!

To clarify... What I don't like is the fetish of taking a girl over your knee and spanking her for hours, a la "I am the headmaster and you are the naughty girl!" It just makes me go :rolleyes:

But when a guy shows his dominance by giving me a good smack on the bottom, then that sting is delicious!

24. Bubba Atlantis

Spanking is fun.....I have always been a spanker.

Funny story....at Lovely's pre-wedding party, everyone was given different roles. Well my mother was me and Lovely's best friend was Lovely. So my mother suddenly goes up the Lovey's best friend and smacks her on the ass...She is shocked and was like 'what was that for?' My mother said, well, I am (Bubba), so that is what he does :mamoru:

Apparently I do it all the time lol

25. JoJoBee

I told Joey (my SO) that and I think that he would have too much fun with a cane... He'd be like "Bitch, don't make me hit you with my pimp cane." :rofl: