South Beach Diet

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Birdhouse in ur Soul, May 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Birdhouse in ur Soul

Birdhouse in ur Soul omg a girl! Pam>Karen and The Office Crew #8

South Beach Diet Or your suggestions

After searching for a while on here- I could not find the info I need- Can anyone tell me where I could find out the info on this diet without buying the book and without paying the website $5 a week. :x:

If anyone has any suggestions where I can get a made for you meal plan that doesnt require me to be a mathematician, that would be wonderful :x:

Last edited: May 30, 2005
  2. Jeff Merr

Jeff Merr Elite Member

Put your flame suit on

3. Birdhouse in ur Soul

I figured as much..but I had hope :mamoru:

4. Gutrat

Gutrat "GET DOWN..."

Why do you want to know about South Beach Diet

5. IDx

IDx Elite User

go to miami and find out :mamoru:

6. Moonwalker

Moonwalker fagulous

you can buy the book now for like $8 from wal-mart

7. Undefined

Undefined New Member

i drank a bottle of sobe the other day and noticed it was made by the south beach company. lol. i was not aware of that before.

8. Birdhouse in ur Soul

I heard that it has a lot of good results. I am at a point where I have been calorie counting and have lost 13 pounds. I would like to lose 8 more and I cant. I have low blood sugar so starving myself doesnt work. I work out 6-7 days of the week. I feel comfortable with my body except my lower abs, which I think willl be better once I get rid of the last 8 pounds. I dont know all this info about food %'s, balance, blah blah. I need a program that says eat this, then for lunch, eat that. I cant figure all that out on my own. Thats the only really reason I was curious about it. I just am not adamant to the point where I want to spend money on it to find out. :dunno:

9. Gutrat

Gutrat "GET DOWN..."

are you fucking serious, have you not heard anything about diets before? They don't work. The only way that a "diet" is going to work is if you stick with it for the rest of your life. Do you really want to eat -- sorry -- drink juice for every meal? And guess what, once you take a "break" and actually eat something that is not in the "rules" you'll gain everything back. What a waste isn't it? How about you start working out and eating properly? How's that for a diet? What does it mean that you have "low blood sugar so starving myself doesn't work". Clearly, you have no idea what your talking about. Sorry, but, if you really want to lose weight your going to have to put a little bit more effort into it. If not, good luck with the diet -- but don't say I didn't warn you.

Diets = garbage

10. islanderman7

islanderman7 New Member

diets= fad

its all about calories in, calories out

11. Birdhouse in ur Soul

Like I said- I dont know everything about food- Obviously I eat what I think is healthy (fruits, veggies, wheat toast, chicken) And I work out. What I dont have time or the want to do is to learn all this %, and balance crap. I need to know what I should eat when. I dont need something to follow for 2 weeks, I need an everyday "diet". Not a fad diet, I guess. I was curious about the South Beach, I heard some good things. If its not good, OK. I am looking for suggestions as to where I can get a daily menu I guess. I have been doing the calorie thing like I said- but I have hit the point where I cant make any more difference. I'm not a fat ass, i am fit and in pretty good shape, I need something to get me over the edge to the last 8 pounds. I want to make sure that I dont starve myself of all the good things my body needs and I'm not sure what I should eat to make that happen. Yah, I'm dumb about this kind of thing, but my life doesnt revolve around nutrients. :dunno:

12. ND379

ND379 New Member

look on ebay. theyre like 2 bucks.

13. Elektra

Elektra New Member

Everything you do is directly "revolving" around what you eat. Tell that to your intestines...eat like shit for a week and tell me you can perform the same set of exercises with the same amount of energy as you are now.:hsugh:

14. Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.