SO's crazy dream

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JemmaX, Aug 20, 2007.

1. JemmaX

JemmaX New Member

So this morning my SO tells me he dreamed last night that I was having an affair with a 16 year old high school kid. Which is disgusting because I am a mom of a 16 year old high school kid. And its just suprising that he dreamed about me anyway because he never had and he says he usually doesnt dream about current relationships.

He described it like this: it started with him finding a reciept that shows I purchased condoms and a pregnancy test. so he took the bus to the school to 'catch' me, but then suddenly we were in our current place and he was yelling and I was yelling and he said he was leaving and told him he cant because hes on the lease and he said there is a clause in the lease where if you get cheated on then you can break it.

I looked up the dream signs on dreammoods.com and this is what it said:

To dream that your mate, spouse, or significant other is cheating on you, indicates your fears of being abandoned. You may feel some lack of attention in the relationship. Alternatively, you may feel that you are not measuring up to the expectations of others.

What do you guys think? We had a fight a couple nights ago about our engagement/disengagement/current status (we were at a wedding and I kinda had a moment).

He is hard on himself so i think that its about not feeling like he is living up to my expectations. Has anyone had a similiar dream about an SO? I never have.​

2. kiri

kiri New Member

i have had so many weird and wacky dreams, about my current SO, previous SO's, random people who i don't know who are my SO in my dream... some dreams clearly mean something, but i'd say that about 90% don't. IMO it's just your brain's way of clearing out (or defragmenting :mamoru:) while you're unconscious.

3. sassy2424

sassy2424 New Member

maybe he felt that since you guys have cancelled your engagement that he feels he's not enough for you, or something of that sort..
    (this was just an idea, since I know nothing of the disengagement story).

4. fray

fray New Member

Maybe some of the above things and he's a little jealous of your kid, so that set the tone? Pure speculation. I'm just throwing it out there.

5. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

I had the opposite dream once... that I cheated (let myself get seduced more like). The object of that dream was a mutual friend too, who I actually wasn't particularly attracted to but she's one of those oversexed types who isn't modest about anything.

Anyway I found myself pretty horrified at... myself. In the dream. And after I woke up.

No idea what any of this could mean, really