TAT SOs and piercings

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Elfling, Sep 28, 2004.

1. Elfling

Elfling New Member

So, I'm lightly modded at this point, shoulder/lower back tats, navel, gauged lobes, tragus and helix. The BF isn't at all, doesn't mind what I have.
    Without wanting to start the whole "omgs do what you want to do" argument (it kinda goes without saying)...
    Has anyone ever had an SO who initally didn't like the idea of a piercing, but the SO changed their mind after you did it? Or conversely, have you ever gotten one your SO hated that affected your relationship?

2. willisJ

willisJ what u talkin bout?

my gf was anti the frenum for the first couple weeks.. now it's no problem..

and without going to the "do what you want, omg" extreme.. it's only a piercing.. if it was really a big enough problem for a significant other that it would effect a relationship, maybe they're not that significant

3. Elfling

Elfling New Member

Well point being...to a certain point, yes it's my body and I'll do as I please..bf has said repeatedly do what you want, not my place. But conversely, I can understand that if he genuinely is repulsed by the way a certain mod looks, my sex life is in danger *grin*
    For instance, I would certainly not like it if he decided to go bald randomly one day.