sorta freaked out, hopefully its just me being crazy...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by 67olds442, Apr 17, 2005.

1. 67olds442

67olds442 uhhhh

Ok so i was taking a shower yesterday and was cleaning under my foreskin and noticed a red dot. And about a day before this it was sort of itchy, almost feels like a bite, (we do have pets cat dog and was at someones house who also has lots of pets).

the most i have ever done was get a BJ, and handjob, and this is close to a year ago...

thoughts?

2. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

STD's aside: Those red dots will grow and spread. It's a result of bacteria that's been trapped in the same warm moist and dark spot for too long. Wash thoroughly with an antibacterial soap (like dial) twice a day for about a week, and you'll be fine.

3. Zemo

Zemo n00b of the year

Underneath the foreskin? Do you even understand what he's talking about?

4. 67olds442

67olds442 uhhhh

thanks! makes me feel better ill pick some up tonite

5. 67olds442

67olds442 uhhhh

I"m hoping that if it was an STD it would of probably showed its face long before this? Though it probably is possible for it to be in remission for this long... and it would be my luck that the first time i do *anything* with a girl i catch something.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2005
  6. m_-f

m_-f New Member

ibninja

7. Mr.wonderful

Mr.wonderful Guest

dude, don't even worry about it being a STD. a year and a half since your last contact. sheesh. one red dot. don't worry about it, just do what zemo said and you'll be fine in a week.

I remember when I was younger, anything out of the ordinary I thought was an STD. even though I had used condoms in all my two sex acts.

If I took a shit and my stomach hurt more then normal, then I was thinking "Shit I have aids!!! and that was two years ago that I had sex!" kind of funny to think back to how naive I was in my youth.