SRS Sorry about this OT..I just have to rant.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Animall0versist, Oct 2, 2007.

1. Animall0versist

Animall0versist New Member

My ex is a retard...****tard messes with my head, and uses me.
    Makes me fall for him, breaks up with me, makes me fall for him again, breaks my heart and is now flirting with my friend.

And yet i still love him. :wtc: Don't bother answering this, i just had to get it out so i would be able to understand myself

2. mrchina

mrchina Guest

Don't blame this on your ex....

3. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

I told you to stop talking to that douche bag.

He only said "I love you" to try and get in your pants. You don't love him, you don't even know what love is at 14. You dated him for less than a month. Treat yourself with respect and take the high road by not talking to him and moving on.

4. Animall0versist

What?

5. iwishyouwerebeer

He's saying the same thing I was saying after reading your other thread. It's not your ex's fault that you fell for his bullshit. He's a dickhead, but we all told you to stay away from him because we all knew better.

6. GaNkZoR

GaNkZoR _

isn't the OP 14?

7. Dysfnctnl85

Dysfnctnl85 IT/Apple/Rotary/(D)SLR Crew

Move on. You don't want to hear it but trust me when you finally get over it you'll wish you had listened in the first place.

8. Animall0versist

I know...

9. JustJeff

JustJeff www.youtube.com/thisisjustjeff

Would explain the censorship...

You're too young. Worry about the stuff that you can still care about without having relationship problems... like toys and stuff.

10. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

You're very young. Welcome to being a teenager. Get over it. One day you'll look back at this and laugh. He's not worth your time nor your tears. Forget him and move on, you deserve better.

11. Dreams2Reality

Dreams2Reality saywhat

Wait, hold up. You're 14? You need to worry about school and academics, not this little kid. He doesn't know what he wants and neither do you. Shit, at 14 I wanted to go roller skating.

Live life, then love, you'll enjoy it that much more sweetheart.

12. JustJeff

JustJeff www.youtube.com/thisisjustjeff

ahah, I remember getting on skates and trying to go up a little ramp... falling ove rand landing right on my butt...

Oh god those were the days.

Now I am determining the force that you fall when you do such a feat... quite a difference in lifestyle :noes:

13. Animall0versist

I'm considered one of the more...innocent girls anyway, girls my age are getting drunk and giving hand jobs.

14. iwishyouwerebeer

So depressing how fast kids are moving these days. It's like you are being forced to think you need to be in a relationship having sex...when really sex at that age is such a fucking joke!

15. Dysfnctnl85

Dysfnctnl85 IT/Apple/Rotary/(D)SLR Crew

Do yourself and your future boyfriend(s) a favor by not involving yourself with such filth.

16. Kirbys Autumn

Nowadays the pressue is really on to have sex while still in high school. It's all about them losing their virginity. They won't understand how precious that is until they lose it.

17. Animall0versist

At least half the girls in my class aren't virgins

18. Kirbys Autumn

I would figure. Most girls lose their virginity once they get into high school, and half of those are bound to get pregnant at least once before finishing high school.

19. mrchina

mrchina Guest

Ever think that some people aren't religious or place importance on it and view sex as fun? I'm not saying become a slut or a swinger or anything... but I had no second thoughts, even today, about having sex in high school. Some people look down on my views, but it's not a life changing event unless you place so much importance on that even that you blow it out of proportion and you make it such.

20. iwishyouwerebeer

It's not a big deal for everyone, the point is it's sad how society is now teaching mere teenages that by 14 they should be having sex, because it's the "normal" thing to do. Yes, sex is fun, but do you have any idea how much more clueless and ignorant kids that age are? Kids are growing up far too fast, abortion rates are huge in teens, not to mention the actual pregnancy rate.

I had sex by 15 years old and I regret it because it wasn't even GOOD sex until years later. We just did it because it was "the thing to do."

21. Animall0versist

its also the pressure from guys. My ex (the one this post is about) is always pressuring me to do stuff with him even though we've broken up...He wants me to do
    -handjobs
    -blow jobs
    - let him poke me
    - sex

and im like no to all of them but he keeps trying...Boys will be boys i guess

22. mrchina

mrchina Guest

Yes, lets blame everything on society...

When I was little I would see Sly Stalone blowing buildings up on tv. Does that mean I can get away with blowing stuff up because entertainment (not society) teaches me it's not a big deal to blow stuff up? No. My parents told me it was unacceptable to blow shit up, so I didn't. You think this example is asinine, but honestly... gimme a break if you seriously think entertainment (again, not society) is to blame for girls becoming sluts. It's a lack of parental supervision, guidance, and political correctness. For Christ sake, not too long ago people were getting married at 14, 15, 16 and producing kids, raising families. Sex is what we are. It's only a problem because sex is a taboo and kids are too afraid to ask for condoms from planned parenthood or girls are too shy to ask for birth control because their parents and religious organizations place so much bullshit into the equation that it's mind boggling. Society doesn't tell kids to go have sex, entertainment might... but not society. Just like rappers, that are entertainers, might rap about busting caps in people... but society overall finds it unacceptable. If they have shitty parents, chances are they are lost kids doing stupid things regardless. Now I'm not saying as soon as your kid turns 14 buy him a box of condoms, but at the same time if you feel like he's having sex you can't ground him from having sex. You have to wake up and smell the roses.

23. Animall0versist

I think its mostly pressure. I mean if no one else was doing it i wouldnt even think about it...

24. Kirbys Autumn

I didn't mean anything with religion. I had sex at 17, and I don't regret either. I enjoyed much of my senior year with who was then my boyfriend. But, I'm just saying that 14 yr-olds are still kids, they'll probably get more pain than pleasure from having sex, and pregnancy in this day at that age is very complicated. I doubt 14 yr-old boy and girls are ready to be parents.

As for parents I agree that they do need to wake up to what their kids are doing. My parents NEVER spoke to me about sex, my mom just assumed I'd be a good girl til I was married, needless to say that didn't happen. But, my aunts and uncles spoke to me about it very openly. One aunt told me to ask her for condoms if I was to shy to buy them myself. They always told me sex was pleasureable and they had no problem with me doing it. They just wanted to look after me, made sure I didn't get pregnant.

25. registeredPORK

registeredPORK Happy Poo Poo

Reminds me of the Family Guy episode when Meg's school was teaching them about abstinence. So everyone did it in the ear. :rofl:

But seriously... sex education just fucking sucks here.