SRS sorority girls

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by atm123, Nov 12, 2006.

1. atm123

atm123 New Member

i am very interested in this girl who happens to be in a sorority...just want to know ot's views on sorority chicks

atm

2. Legend Zero

Legend Zero OT Supporter

they usually go/been to college?

what kind of information are you looking for? their females? just like males join frats, girls join sororities...

3. onslaught61

onslaught61 OT Supporter

probably wants to know in general what their personalities are like..and that depends on a lot of things.

4. nolecdt

nolecdt New Member

It's just like with any other kind of organization. I would tend to think that a lot sorority girls aren't gf material, but then again there's a few that I'm sure would make perfect gf's. Just a matter of sifting through all of em. Good luck.

5. Jimeigh

Jimeigh Every rook and jay in the corvidae have been raven

one time i was on the shitlist of an entire sorority.

so, i dont think very highly of their racket.

6. BradUF

BradUF Guest

How did that happen?

7. Pringles

Pringles New Member

go in and explore for yourself. Everyone is different.

8. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

See her as the person that she is. Put the sorority vanity out of your mind.

9. DSAzeppelin

DSAzeppelin New Member

Ok...my personal opinion of course:

screw sorority girls.

I'm not going into detail...but I got completely fucked over by my last GF because she joined a sorority and allowed herself to be changed and turn into this whole other horrible person.

I've hung out with a lot of sorority girls....and all they do is manipulate with eachother and fuck with eachother's heads. Out of all the girls I hung out with...only 1 of them was even worthy of being GF material. She was the only girl that I met that didn't allow herself to be ruled by their shallow mindsets and she didn't change her values/morals/etc.

I will never, ever waste my time with a sorority girl ever again. I am staying far away because 99% of them are mental.

Outside of the sorority, my GF was the most awesome person I've ever met...however she, just like all the other sorority girls arn't strong or secure enough to be who they are. They all change and put on this false act and completely ruin themselves. It turned out that my exGF was too insecure/immature and allowed herself to fuck herself over...and then she allowed herself to fuck me over.

There are very few decent girls who are in sororites from what I've seen...but they really are rare. Most of them seem decent and like they have their heads screwed on tight, but that isn't the case.

I personally don't think it's worth the risk if you are looking for anything remotely serious.

I'm not taking that risk again...

10. sublime335

sublime335 New Member

in all honesty every sorority girl I have ever met turned out to be a total bitch. I'm sure there are plenty out there that could be fine, just stating my personal experience. I think that there is a true stereotype to them in a lot of cases because
    1) being in a sorority often requires a heavy fee, hence most of them are wealthywhich can often mean they are self centered, snobby, or materialistic.
    2) they are a group of girls that generally have trouble making friends without some type of help, therefore are either just shy or socially inept, or more likely a bitch.

PS: I hate frat boys as well... same reason. :)

11. eljefedetonto

eljefedetonto OT Supporter

Give her a chance.

My experience with sorority chicks are mixed, but skew towards the bad. Last year I was at a Halloween party, went up to talk to a girl and her first words to me were "So, what fraternity are you in?" I thought she was kidding, I was wrong.

But the system is rampant at my school, and some of them do seem like they have their head on straight.

Just take a second and see which side she falls on.

12. Jimeigh

Jimeigh Every rook and jay in the corvidae have been raven

my roomate had a morbid girlfriend who would always, in practically every conversation, talk about how her mom died 3 years ago. no one could make a your mom joke, no one could talk about christmas, or say you liked snow, because her mom died in december, and you werent allowed to doubt the afterlife, however, god was an asshole, because her mom was dead. on that point, they were once watching bruce almighty and that part where he decides to answer "yes" to all the prayers she starts bawling, "but-but-but what if theyre asking if their mother is about to die?!?!" you have no idea. i made fun of Bon Jovi once, and she yelled at me and started crying, because she had tickets to his concert which was playing on the aniversary of her mother's death. i wasnt the only one that it pissed off. she brought up the fact that her mom was dead. ALL. THE. TIME.

so they broke up and he was feeling miserable for a week. i finally made him smile when after he complained to me again about how miserable she had made him, i told him, "well ian, in the end you win, because your mom is still alive."

so he got all happy and told the world about what i said, and he even told her. she was in a sorority. so everytime i walked by someone in that sorority, i got a dirty look.

13. Snowman_Pusha

Snowman_Pusha New Member

Watch Out For The Ones @ OK State. They're In Their Own Fucked Up Personal Bubble. You Have To "Beat Them To Date Them."

14. sublime335

sublime335 New Member

:naughty: beat them u say?

15. Mugwump

Mugwump Guest

LOL @ Asylum Threads

16. Snowman_Pusha

Snowman_Pusha New Member

till they cry....lol

17. Snowman_Pusha

Snowman_Pusha New Member

nah that shit is wrong

18. Bacardi 151

Bacardi 151 New Member

While overall I agree with this and hate stereotyping, the sorority and greek issue makes things a bit sticky.

It really depends on the girl and the chapter. If the chapter is very tight knit and requires a high level of loyality from the members, then that will affect whatever relationship one wants to have with a girl from that chapter. As some people mentioned in this thread, sororities do black ball people. If you anger one, chances are you will anger all of them and it probably will come back to haunt you. I am a greek myself (fraternity) and all too often I have observed the drama within and caused by sororities. Just be careful. :hs:

BTW, if you have a girlfriend and she is thinking of joining a sorority, look at the same thing. A sorority will most likely change her. Good or bad, again it depends on the person and the chapter and their unique experience. :hsd: