FRK Soreness problem

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by kiri, Oct 22, 2007.

1. kiri

kiri New Member

hey all :wavey:

so i've been with my bf for a while now, but during the summer he moved 2 hours away, so now we only see each other on weekends. when he lived here, we'd have sex probably 6ish times per week, give or take a couple. we aren't the type to do it 3 times a day, instead we'd have these epic 60-90 minute sessions and then be totally wiped out. no problems there, very fun.

now that i only see him on weekends, we still end up trying to cram in sex several times in the 2 days we're together, but the problem is that it feels like my vagina is out of shape every weekend or something :o. when we first started having sex, it was sore a couple times but then i got over it. now it gets really sore every weekend and it interferes with the amount of times we can fuck :( it even is harder (for both of us) to have really long sessions.

we'll be together again once i graduate, so the end is in sight, but is there anything we can do in the meantime?? i don't know what i could possibly do but i figured i'd ask :hsd:

2. TigreTek

TigreTek omega member OT Supporter

i honestly have no idea.

try using a similarly sized dildo during the week. :dunno:

3. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Is the pain from fucking too long? Or just from insertion? Are you getting dry? Sometimes if I don't have sex for a long time, it hurts to put anything in, and hurts afterwards. If thats the case, yeah, just use a vibe, and maybe some kegals to strenghthen the muscles of your pelvic floor.

4. kiri

kiri New Member

dryness hasn't been the problem... we always have lube handy anyways, which does help when i get too sore, but i don't think it's the friction causing the problem... it feels like the actual muscle is sore, or something. it does hurt when he inserts it, usually by the 3rd time of the weekend or so.

edit: oh and i do kegels sometimes, basically whenever i think of it (like after i read your post :mamoru:) would doing them regularly make a difference?

5. kiri

kiri New Member

thought about this... i'd have to buy one though, i have a vibrator but it's mostly an external.

6. demosnat

demosnat New Member

It seems like it should. But, again, w/o regular sex/play mine gets so tight it hurts when I start again, so i'm at a bit of a loss too.

7. kiri

kiri New Member

werd that's the problem... i just thought i would get used to waiting 5 days in between but apparently the vag doesn't like it :o i didn't even think 5 days was enough for it to tighten up so much :dunno:

8. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

use the lube before you feel like you need to use lube. kinda like you should drink water before you feel like you're getting dehydrated.

9. TireSmokinSRT

TireSmokinSRT Bring in the stunt cock

icepacks.

srsly.

the wife had to use them after birth..every now and again she'll get sore after a long session and will have to use a few icepacks

10. kiri

kiri New Member

hmm... just put them like right over your vag? :hsughno:

11. TireSmokinSRT

lol, no..wrap it (the icepack) in a towel or something

12. kiri

kiri New Member

no i know :o i just didn't know if she put it directly on it or more like over the belly/uterus area

13. TireSmokinSRT

i'd go directly on it, wrapped of course and see how that works...get one of those flexible ice packs...that'll work best

14. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

:werd:

wrap in a pillowcase too, if handy. it could just be regular inflammation

15. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

Wow I actually had this conversation yesterday, I have the same problem...also in a long distance relationship, where we used to have sex many times a week, now we're only together every few weeks, and try to shove as much sex as possible into that time. He complains that I cant keep up, but it hurts so bad! friction, muscles, its all a problem. Owwww. Are we just out of "shape" down there or what? And I guess it really does go back to being tight that fast. Still trying to find that solution, so I'll be following this thread.