Sore Vagina from lack of sex

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Sexy Beast, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Sexy Beast

Sexy Beast New Member

My Vagina gets sore after every time we have sex because we don't have it often enough. I don't think I need lube because I still get wet but how can I stop the aching?

2. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

more sex?

3. Vanilla Tarantino

Vanilla Tarantino OT Supporter

I agree with Buttons, or you could also try getting a dildo and using that on days when you don't have sex.

4. Placebo

Placebo New Member

I just burst out laughing :rofl:

5. verbs

verbs New Member

start dating an asian man?

Seriously though, I had a long term relationship and it was painful for her....it was a combination of me being a little too big for her, plus us not having sex for 3-4 weeks at a time then going like rabbits a few days in a row.

It will help you to try a little lube.....even if you're wet, it'll still help with friction, use a sex toy to stay loose in between, and have him go very slow when he first starts off each time until you loosen up, and try to be relaxed. If you're nervous you'll tighten up and mkae it more painful

6. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

this i hadn't really heard of before. I used to date a girl who bled most of the time during sex which I thought was weird, she ended up getting a biopsy (negative thank god). But is there bleeding associated with the soreness? b/c that can be a sign of a serious medical condition. However if its just soreness Maybe its a muscular type thing where as you just arent working out the muscles enough? but im not sure kuz i lack a vag

7. chlywly

chlywly Active Member

Just need to do it more often, some women are naturally tighter/soarer, not much can be done...

8. fray

fray New Member

I find it's not really a tightness thing (unless he's just trying to slam it in right off the bat), but sore more externally from friction. Even if you're wet inside, sometimes it's not transferring out, or if he's at a funny angle it may be rubbing more and pushing away your lubrication (for me it always seems to hurt more toward the back side edge, for lack of a better descriptive term). I think lube helps because it adds extra to the outside, and to the areas that get rubbed harder - a little extra cushion.

9. kiri

kiri New Member

haha wow i actually have this EXACT same problem because i'm in a LDR and we can only do it on the weekends. i even made a thread about it :o http://forums.offtopic.com/showthread.php?t=3477637

but it's getting better... i find that if we start with me on top it's not as sore, and once i get used to it and like... loosen up a bit, we can switch to other positions and it's fine. plus make sure there's enough lube.

also if you think it's the muscles try doing some kegels... i do them but i dunno if they're actually helping :dunno:

10. fray

fray New Member

are we talking actual vagina? or outer area (opening + labia)? I don't know if I would even know my actual vagina was sore.

11. BATMANs

BATMANs New Member

Try uncut men.

All the fun, non of the soreness. ;)

12. Kirbys Autumn

Kirbys Autumn Mrs. Kirby McSpic

Not necessarily true, my ex was uncut and the first time with him hurt none the less.

My issue is when my bf first puts it in that it hurts a little, but doing it more often will definitely ease the pain. And I've also realized that me on top first will help because I can relax he's not pushing in fast or anything, I have all the control.