Sore under my tongue...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by kronik85, Mar 2, 2005.

1. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

i'm trying to figure out what this thing is (yes, your and my first thoughts are oral herpes) but it doesn't sound like any symptoms that seem commonly associated with it..

it started a a single red blister under my tongue along side that flap of skin at the bottom of the tongue. it swelled up with blood (i was basically constantly poling it with my tongue to check on it's state) and i thought it would almost pop. unlike oral herpes it never itched or irritated, it just sat there. then the following day the swelling came down. was still red. now, another day later the swelling is almost all gone and there's no red. just that normal tongue pink. but there seems to almost be like a fatty whitish tissue inside.

anyone have any experience with any sort of blister like this? or have any ideas for what it is (the symptoms and look of it just dont seem to match herpes very well).

2. Bella

Bella New Member

Um.. all I can say is go to the doctor if it is or isn't it still needs to gett checked out.

3. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

is it like a canker sore?

4. Bush77

Bush77 New Member

The bottom of my tongue has hurt before if i made out alot the day/night before... :dunno:

5. russd10089

russd10089 New Member

It happens to me after i really got into eatin a girl. I've got a shorter range on my tongue, and my teeth scrape against it, pretty much cut it. So i gotta wait a few days before it feels good enough to go at it again. This only happens when i really go at it tho. Not all the time.