FRK Sore throat after giving her head

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by jeepilot, Apr 19, 2006.

1. jeepilot

jeepilot Banned

As the thread describes, i went down on my girl like 3 days ago, and now i have a sore throat. It's pretty mild this time. It happens almost every time i do it. Sometimes the sore throat is worse than others. Once it felt like strep throat, and lasted like a week. I'm pretty sure she's clean, but this is from her. She gets tested when she goes in for a yearly checkup to continue on the pill. Anyone have any idea what could cause this? It happens moreso when i swallow after doing it, and it depends on how much of "her" i get in my mouth. I'd really like to think it's something else than an std, but i'd like to know. Thanks in advance.

2. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

Never heard anything like this. Its either coincedence (doesnt sound like it), or something you should get checked out. Could be some kind of infection, could be an allergic reaction to something she uses, could be aliens. :dunno:

3. delavoie

delavoie U Bitches better recognize

hmm,, never heard of that either.
    I would get it checked out, like BaneBoi said..

4. jeepilot

jeepilot Banned

hmm... I may have to ask her about it. It goes away in a few days usually. Luckily she's not that into it, so i don't do it very often. The BC wouldn't have anything to do with it would it?

5. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

I used to get really queasy if i swallowed semen on an empty stomach when I first started giving head, i also would get a sore throat. It could be bacteria (don't worry she's not dirty, it's just the nature of the area we're working with), you could be allergic to the specific protiens in her fluid (yes, that IS possible.. i used to get rashes from my clean exBF when he came on me), you could be reacting to her soap, you could also just be one of those people who are really sensitive in the throat area (I was as a child, anythign would give me sore throat).

I say it's just random bacteria you are contracting and are sensitive to. after you go down on her, rinse with listerine or similar antibacterial mouth wash. See what happens. :dunno: Also, avoid her vaginal opening (this is easier on some girls than others) and concentrate on tonguing ONLY the clit. you'll get less fluid in your mouth.

6. jeepilot

jeepilot Banned

interesting.
    yes, i do have a rather sensitive throat. I used to get sore throats a lot too. I'm thinking it's just a natual bacteria that is causeing this, because i have no other signs of an std infection, and i go without a condom most of the time. Oddly enough it is the v. opening she likes the most. She's not big on the direct clit stimulation.

i'll be sure to ask her about this, just thought you all would have an answer if there is one. I'll try the mouthwash thing.

ETA: i dont' know if this is related, but when i have sex without a condom with her, my urethra hurts/aches for a few days and then goes away. There's no discharge, or anything like that, and nothing unexpected flares up, it's just like it's sore from sex. Could this be possible, or related to the throat issue?

7. Phantom Empress

Phantom Empress mmmmmm tasty!!!

:cool: well, get her a toy you can use on her and save yourself the sore throat or just suffer it occasionally. :hug:

8. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

could also be a mild staph infection. symptoms from that in the throat area would be much like strep throat.

you should both probably get checked out, just in case

9. BrokenHalo

BrokenHalo New Member

:rofl: @ aliens

10. Narcissistik

Narcissistik We are all born original, most die copies......

I used to get the same thing with an Ex of mine....it's most likely something she has going on that is aggrevating your throat. It could even be something she ate that is altering the acidity of her juices.

I've gone down on many women, but it only happened with that one girl.

She may want to speak with her Doc.....but then again, what would she say????

11. jeepilot

jeepilot Banned

any ideas on the aching dick after sex?

anyone know if i could just call a doctor and ask him about this? Getting checked out costs.

and i ain't tom cruise. No aliens here :squint:

12. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

Sounds related. You might want to try getting her right out of the shower, before she puts on any perfume or deodorant or lotion, etc. Do you guys use the same soap? If not have her wash with yours and see if you have the same reaction.

Depends on your doc and/or insurance. Some health insurance companies have hotlines you can call. They connect you to an RN that can answer questions, etc. Its unlikely your doctor will get on the phone with you unless youve got a good relationship with him/her. Time is money.

No aliens, eh? Why is there an 80-foot satellite dish coming out yer ass then?! ;)

13. BaneBoi

BaneBoi ƒł٤şħ Ąđđίçŧ

14. jeepilot

jeepilot Banned

teh Xenu is out to get me