Sore on dick from condom?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by tranceokido, May 29, 2005.

1. tranceokido

tranceokido New Member

Well me and the GF were fucking the other day and the condom was starting to hurt me real bad so I took it off for a little bit and then put a new one back on a little later. Well after I put the 2nd one on I was fine for a couple mins but the pain came back. I couldn't stand it any longer because it hurt so bad. It felt like someone was pinching my dick. Anyway so when I took it off and looked at it there was a big 'ol bump. And everday now that I look at it it has puss in it. Is this just irriation from the condom or something else. I could only think it was the condom but I want to make sure. Thanks.

2. uf20wop

uf20wop OT Supporter

3. uf20wop

uf20wop OT Supporter

or herpes

4. tranceokido

tranceokido New Member

but it wasn't there until we started going at it...It started to hurt and then hurt a little more but i didn't want to stop. Then it just formed. But I know for a fact it wasn't there before we started having sex. Herpes can't just break out in a couple mins can it?

5. tranceokido

tranceokido New Member

wait can you be born with herpes...if not then..it isn't herpes. I was her first and I am clean so neither of us have STD's

6. {WBK}Blood_Lust

{WBK}Blood_Lust New Member

1st of all, are you HUGE,,,,,a condom shouldn't hurt like that maybe next time go to the magnums bro, and if you both are clean and know it, and the condom was hurting that bad i'd guess you got a big ass zit or in grown hair and the rubbing on it irritated it and hurt more and caused it to get huge, but i don't know

7. johnny

johnny shit, baby

How long have you been using them?

You might be allergic to latex -- it's not an uncommon allergy. I'm sure you can get tested for this.

8. tranceokido

tranceokido New Member

no..I a not allergic to latex...at least I don't think. I have never had this problem before. However I am kind of new to it. I always thought I was like average size...but my girlfriend thinks its big. I guess it was jsut irritation. It also didn't help that we were in my car. Small spaces make for awkward posistion and I am contemplating if that could of been a contributing factor.

Last edited: May 29, 2005
  9. stickyricky

stickyricky New Member

go to a doctor

10. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

How romantic.....

It's probably as mentiond, a zit (AKA pimple, acne, white headed monster, etc), or ingrown hair. Through using your member, the surface of the skin was irritated and then accelerated the formation of said puss filled bump.

11. weapon x 9 0

weapon x 9 0 New Member

12. lauren

lauren Active Member

what they said. something was brewing under the surface that sthe sex/condom accelarated. latax, spermocide can be irratants.

13. johnny

johnny shit, baby

14. tranceokido

tranceokido New Member

15. johnny

johnny shit, baby

I'm pretty sure you're okay for the sperm...std's can pass through though, so you have to know your partner.

edit -- :eek: found some info backing up what you said :eek:
    http://www.psu.dailyjolt.com/condom_mania.html

Looks like polyurethane condoms might be a good option.

Last edited: May 31, 2005
  16. Freeze Time

Freeze Time New Member

Use some astroglide or KY on the inside of the condom, feels WONDERful that way.. and if anything, the condom shouldnt be sliding over the penis, but firmly around it, might wanna try a smaller size. Theres a weird japanese brand, i cant remember the name, that is a little smaller than your avearge trojan or durex, and would probably fit better.

17. IreLynx

IreLynx New Member

Kimono is one of them...I can't remember the other offhand.

Here's the site I usually use when shopping (aside from lubery.com):
    http://www.condomdepot.com/

They list a good variety of condoms with all of the dimensions. So it should be easy to find something that fits better and won't irritate.

18. tranceokido

tranceokido New Member

yeah I don't think I need something smaller since that seems to kind of be the problem. I dont know though. I went out and bought some new Trojans that were a variety stimulation pack. It made me kind of sore but not really. I think I felt a little pain was because the bump was still there, other than that..I really liked the pleasure mesh condoms from trojan that I used yesterday. The ultra pleasure I didn't really notice a difference at all. Guess I will just have to keep trying different ones out. That means trial and errro if you get my drift.

19. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

Where was the "big 'ol lump" located at? The head or near the base? If it was near the base then I would go with the ingrown hair theory.

Also, she thinks you're big because you are her first.
    ;)

I would also abstain till you either know what the bump is or wait till it's gone.:ugh:

20. tranceokido

tranceokido New Member

well the bump is going away. I think it was just irritation. Its actually in the middle of my tool. but it keep getting smaller and smaller as days go by. If it doesn't go away with in a week I'll get it checked out. But I guess that means I should stop having sex and irritating it.

21. MrEous

MrEous OT Supporter

I recently got a prince albert and crak600 had the best advice for me. LEAVE IT ALONE! and let it heal.

haha

Good luck, doesn't sound STD-like.