SRS sooo

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by rich04, Jan 3, 2007.

1. rich04

rich04 New Member OT Supporter

Jun 22, 2006
    Lately things have been going pretty shitty, seems pretty much like I have nothing to look forward to. school, work, friends, g/f, nothing

I was surprised when I quoted this to my friend tonight:
    if i cheer up, ill only be let down seems to get consecutively worse, so why cheer up again, mind as well stay shitty

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Oct 8, 2002
    *hugs* :hug:

Don't worry, behind the clouds shines the sun.
    What is important is a positive attitude. If you say something like 'oh will never work out' then you effectivly have become your own worst enemy in trying to solve things. You have to understand that you 'make' a place for yourself in this world. We live in a world that is filled with darkness and hatred, and in order for us to be happy we need to love and help others.

You know, you can go down,stay where you are, or go up in your life. The first two are worthless, so you can focus your entire life on going up. Hit the gym , do positive constructive things. Life is what you make of it. So think positive, this because what you think determines where you are.

You don't need school,work, friends,gf primairily to be happy. If you have a hobby that satisfies you, if you occupy with something positive constructive that you really love to do, then you can be happy even if there isn't a goal attached to it.

So just keep on going constructivly upwards. You can make new friends, get a new gf, and you can set a goal or challenge to yourself, and see if you can achieve it. If you accomplish it, you have spiritual grown into something better, which made the journey worthwhile because you got something out of it. Hang in there, even tho its hard.:wavey: