sooo theres this girl, did i mess up?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by dukefan6842, Sep 10, 2007.

1. dukefan6842

dukefan6842 New Member

Ok, i love OT bc i can be honest.

So im a college sophomore. I've had sex once but we were both drunk and it wasnt really an experience i like to remember.

This girl in my bio class and I really seemed to connect the first couple week of classes, i took her out a few times. last friday i had a party at my place and she and a few of her friends came out. We both got really drunk and danced and shit. she decides to stay over, and we make out for a half hour or so in my bed. she pretty obviously wanted to fuck (at one point she just kinda sat up and stared at me with that "come on!" look. ) Anyways all i could think about was my first time when i was way too drunk and it wasnt too enjoyable (also i like her enough that i wouldnt wanna turn it into an awkward one night stand, i might be looking for a relationship). So i just kinda played it off and after a way too long and slightly awkward makeout session we both fell asleep ( she woke me up by kissing me a couple times during the night too)

Anyways, it wasnt awkward at all the next morning and i took her out to lunch the next day and stuff. i have class with her 4 days a week and we're on the crew team here together. I took her on one date this week for dinner and didnt even get a kiss afterwards...

i felt like i might have been cramping her space a lil bit so i didnt call her at all this weekend, but ive got crew practice with her again in a couple hours and i think im gonna have her over again soon and try and make it happen

(i want to have sex with her, i just wasnt feeling like the situation was right last weekend)

Advice?

2. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

own it.

gotta be comfortable with yourself and with putting yourself out there a little bit.

Do not act awkward. there is nothing wrong with wanting to wait for sex until its on your terms. Make a plan, and execute. Im sure she will melt if you have a nice setup and you tell her that this is how you wanted your first time with her to be.

the key here is that you can't be awkward, afraid, or embaressed. you want what you want, and thats cool. Do not pull back from her in fear. do touch her,and look her in the eye. you know she wants you, so you should have all the confidence in the world

3. dukefan6842

dukefan6842 New Member

thanks

Last edited: Sep 10, 2007
  4. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

oops.. read through a little fast.. what do you mean didnt even get a kiss? Do you mean you tried to kiss her and she wouldnt let you, or you mean you were standing around like a chump waiting for her to man up and kiss you?

hint: standing around waiting for the girl to man up is definitely doing it wrong.

5. dukefan6842

dukefan6842 New Member

i mean i didnt try to, i just took her out then dropped her off at her dorm, i guess i shouldve manned up

i mean, i payed for dinner :p

6. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

She didn't kiss you because she wants you to make a move already. You not having sex with her, while noble, probably made her feel insecure like something was wrong with her. You haven't blown it though (at least we don't think you have...), just see her tonight and practice and initiate contact (touching, etc.) and then see if you can hang out tonight.

7. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

:golfclap:

:ugh:

8. dukefan6842

dukefan6842 New Member

werd.

9. dukefan6842

dukefan6842 New Member

she already told me she's tryin to go to bed early tonight (we have practice again at 6am :eek3:) so i dont think im gonna ask her if she wants to do anything tonight, i mean itd be nice im having people over for MNF anyways.

but some time this week def.

10. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Ok, well my suggestion would be to select a day/night that you want to hang out with her and tell her you guys are hanging out on that night. Not a night where you hang out with a bunch of people, just the two of you. This shows her that you at least like her and want to be with just her. There's nothing worse for a girl when she likes a guy who keeps inviting her out and then there's a bunch of other people there, making it less personal.

11. ww_Crimson

ww_Crimson New Member

/agree with iwishyouwerebeer. Take her out where it's just the two of you. If you two end up talking about the party from the night before just explain to her you didn't wanna go too far while you were both drunk. She might respect the decision.

12. Bugalu

Bugalu OT Supporter

Best answer. Show her your interested in hanging with her, and only her.

13. Abomb

Abomb New Member

as soon as you sack up, you will be balls deep in that

14. 3DimesDown

3DimesDown New Member

Communication really does wonders.
    Just talk to her and find out whats up.