A&P Sony

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Pimp Cat, Sep 30, 2003.

1. Pimp Cat

Pimp Cat Guest

well my old sony p32 got stolen from my garage a few months back and im looking at getting a new one.. ive been looking at the sony P72 or P92 but wants your imputs on these cameras. are they decent cameras for taking :cool: pictures or should i get something else?

THanks

2. redna

redna New Member

well depending on what you want to do with the camera the P92 is an awesome p&S camera. it takes great photos for anything that you might want to do and its 5.0mp so you get plenty of quality out of it.

Here's a sample of something i took the other day. there is a little noise in it for some reason, possibly the upload or compression, but the original pic doesnt have it. either way you can see the ability..

As soon as cox gets done with doing thier stupid updates i will be able to host my own files and link you to a better sample.

3. Pimp Cat

Pimp Cat Guest

sweet.. so the main diff in the 72 and 92 is the mp correct?

4. redna

redna New Member

yeah. and i believe there is a small difference in zoom as well.. the p92 has 3X optical. i dont remember what the 72 has.

5. Pimp Cat

Pimp Cat Guest

im really eyin the 72 under $300 and looks pretty good

6. redna

redna New Member

Best Buy has it for 199 right now here in AZ... dont know if thats a best buy thing or a this store only kinda thing but im thinking about pickin one up.

7. Skillz

Skillz Guest

I have the P52.

8. Kronos

Kronos Guest

Dude, you HAD a p32 and you're moving up to either a P72 or P92. If you thought your earlier camera was decent, then these will only be better. :)

9. Pimp Cat

Pimp Cat Guest

hehe. ya. only thing i noticed about my p32 that sucked was taking indoor pics