Sony Ericsson T616

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by Vegas, Aug 4, 2005.

1. Vegas

Vegas New Member

I just picked one up, unlocked, and plan on going with CIngular shortly. Was is a good phone to pick up? I know it has some of the better perks, but what are the neatest things about it? What should I keep in mind? Anything I should worry about?

Discuss.

2. maczter

maczter Life is trying things to see if they work.

reception is lackluster. photos are mediocre. you can get some decent games and a bazillion GUI skins for it though. :dunno:

see: http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/user_reviews.php?phone=275

note: i have a T616. it was ok until the reception starting crapping out almost overnight. when i took it in to exchange it, i was one whole week pt my one year anniversary, so i was unable to do a warranty exchange.

3. PsychoWes

PsychoWes ಠ_ಠ

nice if your just using it just for a phone. the camera sucks, no speakerphone, no mp3 ringtones, only 2mb storage, other than that i love mine

4. Matt550

Matt550 New Member

I had one, was one of the best phones ive had. Camera sucks, but good phone, never had a problem with mine. kinda hard to hear out of at first but you just have to have it on the right spot on your ear

5. Equinox

Equinox New Member

One of the best, if not the best phone's I've had. So damn strong. I treated mine like crap and it never skipped a beat.

6. zigen

zigen GO BUCS!

Worst phone I've ever had. Reception sucks even with full bars. Ring volume is not very loud at all. Only good thing I have to say about it was, it was cheap and I dropped it in my pool and after it dried out it still works.

7. maczter

maczter Life is trying things to see if they work.