Sony ericsson K800i

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by lancer, Jun 11, 2007.

1. lancer

lancer OT Supporter

any thoughts on this? I might pick one up :noes:

2. Marc™

Marc™ New Member

Awesome camera.
    It's still far off from a substitute for a dedicated digital camera, but its definitely above the rest when it comes to camera phones.

I especially love its anti-blur feature, even if you have shakey hands, chances are you're still going to get good quality images after a shot.

3. LiekOMG

LiekOMG New Member

Jenna Jameson's School of the "Performing Arts"
    If you're on Cingular or Tmobile, make sure you get the K790a version, because you'll want the 850mhz support. K800i is mainly for Europe.

4. Iforget

Iforget New Member

I have the k790a...best phone i've ever had. I've gone through WM Smartphones, Treos, Motos, Nokia, Samsungs...this by far does what it needs to do perfect.

I haven't touched my Canon camera since i got this...the pics are really good quality (3.2mp) and the flash is perfect for club/night use.

Phone is fast, great themes available, not too big and just does its job really well.

Definately recommend it.

5. zennoodle

zennoodle ...hmm must've misplaced my socks

I had the K790 and W810...for the money, W810 is a better choice but if you want overall pimp phone with autofocus/macromode on the camera and better looking phone, get the K790.