TAT Somewhere between play piercing and suspension..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Cherryfire, Jan 13, 2004.

1. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Im not sure what its called but Im wanting to get my piercer to push metal rods through my back , 3 on each side, for the purpose of pictures and the experience, then take them back out again. I think OTG did this and posted a few pics of it a very long time ago and so if she could offer some feedback on this, that'd rock.

Anyway, I'm curious to know what its called (so i dont look like a complete jackass when i walk in saying, "umm..its when you put pins in me but dont suspend me and then let me take pictures before you take them out..kay?".)Obviously, im sure theres some discussion and negotiation to be had with my piercer before doing this and i know i cant just walk on in and expect it done immediately.

I am, however, interested in knowing a little about the process and whatever kind of info anyone can lend. I looked on BME but could only find either suspension pics or needle piercings in the arm, legs, back, etc..

Thanks! I plan on doing this early spring if educated well enough on it and promise to post the pics! :big grin:

2. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

sounds like play piercings. The best idea would be to just walk into the Koi and say "i've got this idea that I want to try, purely for pictures and the thrill". They'll tell ya what they can and can't do right there.

3. Cherryfire

Thanks for the reply, Jim! Youre right..i probably can go in and say something along those lines. And i figured it fell under play piercings...just wasnt sure.

Anyone with any experiences with this that can lend some personal insight? Anywhere i can find pictures to get ideas with?

4. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

If you do end up getting some play piercings done, let me know, I have some great ideas for 2 people. Maybe we could go in together and get some great pics.

5. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

yea thats play piercing... OTG did it on a much larger scale though, i think she used 10GA needles where average play piercing needles are like 25 to 21GA needles

6. Cherryfire

:bigthumb: :cool: That sounds perfect. I love pain partners!

7. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

I've always wanted to do a corset, but one row on one person, and the second row on another person, and then threaded together.

Or, my friend and I both have our tongue guaged to a 6g, we want to find a long 6g rod and stick it through both our tongues at once for pics.

8. Cherryfire

Yeah, thats what Im referring to. :) Basically the size im seeking is about the same size I've seen used for suspension hooks but in a straight "pin" style. 10 ga sounds about right, but maybe even a bit bigger.

Thanks!

9. CrudeGT

CrudeGT New Member

We should go down to Koi this week and talk to Marty about this. See if we can do some play piercings and get some pics.