Somewhat confused..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by -Mordecai-, Jan 16, 2005.

1. -Mordecai-

-Mordecai- New Member

So there's this girl that I'm really into and I thought she was really into me as well...Before christmas break (college) we hung out a lot and the last time we hung out before i went home for break we hooked up. After that I talked to her a few times over break, tried not to call her too much or to little, maybe once or twice a week. A couple days before we were going to come back to school she told me that as soon as she gets back we need to hang out and so we planned to watch a movie (Garden State). Anyways she gets back and cause of classes/other plans that we both had I told that I wont be able to see the movie with her till Thurs. Then tues night at like 11 or 12 at night she IMs me and tells me she's going Walmart to get some stuff for her apartment and wanted to know if I wanted to go with her. Went with her, rode around in shopping carts and whatnot cause no one is in the store at 1 am. Fast forward to thursday I call her, she doesnt pick up, I leave a msg for her to call me back and that we should watch that movie tonight. She never calls me back. Friday comes around and I try calling her again, she doesnt pick up and this time I dont leave a msg. Later i see her online but dont message her and she doesnt msg me. And now its Saturday and I still havent heard from her.

What gives? it seemed to me like things were going good. I wasn't being clingy and I dont think I was being to distant either.

2. Fox800

Fox800 Fear Boner OT Supporter

She lost interest...got bored, changed her mind, or found someone she liked better...

Sorry man.

3. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

How long have you known this girl?

4. God of Thunder

God of Thunder New Member

Maybe its because you rode around in a shopping cart in Wal*Mart, college chicks don't like immature guys.

5. -Mordecai-

-Mordecai- New Member

Dont think she lost interest, we were having fun a few days ago. I'm almost certain she didnt find anyone else.

I've known her since about October

She's more immature then me.

6. -Mordecai-

-Mordecai- New Member

So she just messaged me a little while ago..asking how my weekend was and what i was up to. I kind of gave her the cold shoulder and ignored her and then signed off without saying goodbye.

7. xxxgames12

xxxgames12 Guest

yeh...she must have lost interest or something. or maybe she fell for another guy during break. could be alot of things.

8. NeoPokle

NeoPokle Active Member

That's a kind of harsh thing to do, especially if you're making an attempt to reconcile.

9. xxxgames12

xxxgames12 Guest

yeh i agree

10. -Mordecai-

-Mordecai- New Member

I didnt want to come off as a wuss and its if she likes me then its not right for her to do that.

11. Penny1484

Penny1484 cute but kind of evil

she probably thinks that you are losing interest, therefore is under the mentality "if he isnt going to put the effort in, neither am i"..which could explain why she didnt message you that one night. she was probably waiting for you to do it first, then was bummed when u didnt. call her and leave a message on her machine if she doesnt pick up. say that you've been thinking about her and that u want to meet up. if that doesnt work, well then uve done all u can do, move on.

12. Nebulus

Nebulus Guest

Yea man, I think you need to put one last full-hearted effort into her...if she doesn't respond to that, then drop it.

13. Takumi

Takumi New Member

I think the better thing to do, would be to just play it cool, find out why she ditched your guys' plans and then play it from there. Giving her the cold shoulder and acting like a bitchy girl isn't going to get her attention.

14. PSUPef2K

PSUPef2K #Elite member

:werd: