SRS Sometims I wish my father was dead - gone, out of my life!

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by JakobwithaK, Jul 9, 2006.

1. JakobwithaK

JakobwithaK Titty fuck for the win!

Seriously, my dad who is 61, is seriously losing his brain cells by the day, he just isnt very smart anymore. He acts in some ways and says some things that really tick me off. Him, and I used to be so close when I was a boy, up until I came out of high school (17) and things havent been the same. Since then all he does is lectures me, over and over again about the stupidest shit and thinks I have an attitude problem because of how I react to him sometimes. But when you just see how he treats me and makes me feel, you would know why. He is one who thinks and swears hes perfect. Everything is below him in his dellusional mind and he is god. :rolleyes: And yet no matter what I do or accomplish in life, its never good enough for him. Doesnt even congratulate me or say anything to make me feel good. ALways talking negative to me and about me.

Some of the shit he says to me just really makes me wonder. So by now, I just tune him out when he says shit like that to me. And since he thinks hes so perfect, meaning as in no flaws in his life, personality, etc (yyyya whatever:rolleyes:) hes the last person who should be talking. This is someone who's filed for bankruptcy twice, working at Wal Mart, has never been able to get away from living paycheque to paycheque and cant even afford a damn lunch to feed himself :ugh2::rolleyes: He goes and wastes money on retarded things like $300 on a cat detector (ya I know wtf? :ugh:) and wonders why he has to come to his children and everyone else to bum money off of. :ugh:

Hes also the person (and only one from what I remember), who has called his own daughters sluts in the past (though like 15+yrs ago), but still it has happened, and has told me that I look awful, am stupid, should be shot, Im mental, retarded, the list goes on and on. But this hasnt happened in a long time, because he knows I just dont let it affect me anymore. Fuck him, when he dares to such say shit to his own boy! :fawk: Like really....no father should ever eeeeeever say such garbage to their kids!

He will say the stupidest shit like the other day, asks if I knew when my moms birthday was, and I replied yes. Then he goes, well make sure you give her your gift and card that day and not late. :ugh: Well, like WTF is this shit? Do you think Im fuckin retarded? I didnt say this, but I mean what father thinks their son to be this stupid to say such a thing? What I said was "well its common sense." Then he goes, "well Im just making sure, nothing wrong with asking is there?" Ok this is shit you would say to your 8 or 9 year old child, and I aint no fuckin child! Why dont you keep telling me to look both ways when crossing the street ? :bigthumb:But in his mind, since everyone in this world is so much below him, that everyone is a child. He even calls my friends, "kid" :rolleyes: Heck, he even calls my bro in laws kids.

And he always has this tendency to bring up the people I have worked for the past,:rolleyes: and claims the reason why I have yet to keep a job for longer than a year was because I refuse to listen and get lippy" :rolleyes: Whatever, you dont know me on the workplace. If he ever watched me work a fuckin day and saw how much of a different person I was than how I act towards him, he would be surprised. The reason I havent been able to keep a job for past a year is because I have ADD and over time it interferes with my job. But he doesnt know what it is, hes to stupid to learn about the condition I have.

He goes "when people at work tell you to do something, dont let lippy" :rolleyes: Ive heard all this shit 34939089 times before, over and over again and frankly I dont see why the fuck he brings it up. Right now, its at the point, where its in one ear and out the other. Because it has nothing to do with it! "Well they dont ask such retarded questions in the first place...so how is it even relevant?" :ugh: No fuckin employer would ever say such shit to any of their workers ever, in any job, I dont care who! If they really saw their worker to be that stupid, they wouldnt have hired them in the first place! Then he will ask "do you think people at work like you?" :rolleyes::fawk: I just ignore it. Again, same old shit...him trying to bring me down and feel like complete shit.

And knowing him, always has to come out on top of an arguement, even if he has no fuckin case ..."I just wanted to make sure, nothing wrong with that." :rolleyes: Hes just trying to get a response from me, like "ya" so he feels hes god.....:rolleyes: but im just like whatever, yes we all know you are king of the world, :bowdown::rolleyes:

But really that is just one of many things he says or does that make me wish he was out of my life today. If I went on, I would be going on forever. I really do believe that the day he moves on, I will be much happier and less stressed in life. Im not saying I dont love my father anymore, just not like before.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2006
  2. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Just curious...how old are you??

3. JakobwithaK

JakobwithaK Titty fuck for the win!

4. PukeyCute

PukeyCute New Member

You're twenty-five. He's abusive. You still care about what he thinks?

Just 'cause he put his pecker into your mom without a condom and watched her carry your parasitic fetus to term doesn't mean you have to love him. Drop the "family" aspect of it and realize that your father is just another person, and as such, is just as easily discardable. Cut him out of your life.

5. Fiya

Fiya Guest

/agree

6. Colonel Panic

Colonel Panic New Member

You're 25 and still live with Mommy and Daddy?

7. Clarity

Clarity New Member

sounds like daddy needs money from him. i would tell him to get lost. no more handouts, and push him away.

8. kakariko

kakariko Purple Member OT Supporter

what the hell is a cat detector?

9. johan

johan Active Member

Your dad lives his life as best he knows how. Maybe you think you can do better with your life.

The fact that his comes off so strongly is a tip off about his psychological interior. I am quite sure that in moments of private reflection, he regrets much about his life, that he knows he's screwed up, that he wasn't quite the big success that he thought he would be when he was 25.

But he's 61 and nearing the end of his days, so why force an old man to yank off the layers of psychological armor just so you can have the smug satisfaction of putting him down and "knowing" that you were right and he was wrong?

You are in fact, suggesting, it would be satisfying to rip off all the scabs covering his wounds, his failed life, his less than perfect existence.

And for what? So you can have the experience of looking at a small, defeated, crushed old man, square in the eye and say "ha, you're not so big now, are ya? That's payback old man"

That would not bring any happiness or "justice" to the situation between you and your father, and it would pretty much seal off any chance of reconciliation between you two.

Cause you know what? You wish he were dead and gone? Well surprise surprise, he will be dead and gone. Probably sooner than you thought too.

And you probably think this post is a bunch of bs, that I can't possibly understand what it's like for you and your old man.

Let me tell you something, you go and tear a strip off your old man, really skewer and dissect him with your insight into people's weaknesses, and you will regret it bitterly in your older age -- say when you hit the big 4-0 ... when the coming of wisdom finally smashes into you like a freight train.
    Ask me how I know.