Sometimes you women drive men batty

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by sparq, Sep 19, 2006.

1. sparq

sparq New Member

Nothing like knowing two people care for each other greatly, only theres nothing to be done about it because shes currently in a relationship and theres a kid involved.

I understand her position she has to think about the kid, but shouldnt "moms" happiness come first? Shes not married to this guy, nor is this guy the childs father... hes normally an "alright" guy, but probably 2-4 times a year he goes off the deep end and does crazy shit. Just last Friday I got a call from her because he went nuts, busted the door to their bedroom - not just off the hinges, but in several pieces... dumped the coffee table which had shit on it all over, threw the table onto the kids stuff etc. So clearly an "unhealthy" situation if you ask me.

Where as I have shown her nothing but support, I have known this girl for years and can honestly say I love both her and her daughter... but as much as I do care I cant be the one to just be like, ok leave him for me, cause by that slight chance it doesnt work out shes always going to have that regret in her mind and wish she hadnt blah blah blah.

Shes been talking about how shes so reliant on this guy, she doesnt know what bills are due, how much, etc. She leaves him in charge of it all etc, shes also told me that if they break up she would like to get out on her own to show herself that she doesnt need to rely on anyone for support etc. But at the same time, shes also able to tell me how wonderfull I am and how happy I make her and shit like that.

What to do, what to do... :hsd:

2. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Contact DHS.

3. sparq

sparq New Member

Mmm, whats that?

I assume something like social services?

4. big 1

big 1 New Member

If theyre not married and hes not the legal guardian of the child, and theyre not common-law, theres not much you can do. Please keep in mind that shes a woman and she can choose who to date. If she wanted to leave him, she would, and she doesnt..i kno it sucks, but you have to stick this one out as her supporter. their relaitonship is their business, and getting involved would not be good.

Only speak up, if: 1) you see him sexually or physically abusing the daughter
    2) physcially/sexually abusing the woman
    3) becoming very posessive of her/the kid

5. sparq

sparq New Member

Yeah, I understand that but I guess its just hard because I do care about her and it blows to see him being a dick at times. I guess I gotta just keep on doing what ive been doing.

6. erobbins

erobbins Active Member

she doesn't want to leave :hs:

time to move on

7. sparq

sparq New Member

Well see im not really waiting for her or anything.

Shes just one of my best friends. We dated a long time ago, nothing serious - and we both sorta fell our seperate paths. She got pregnant, had a kid, and we ended up talking again like 4 years ago. Shes been practically like a sister ever since... so I guess if we got together, we would have to move to alabama :mamoru:

I was almost hoping someone would say - fuck the other dude, just go for it. We do laundry together some nights, I enjoy my time. :wavey:

8. erobbins

erobbins Active Member

well you could go for it.. but it wont end up well if you have feelings, which it's clear you do :hs:

9. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

You don't want to become a target for this guy's aggression. Honestly even if she were willing to leave him for you, it might not be a good idea to get involved with her.

Sucks, but some women just make bad life decisions and turn themselves into "damaged goods."

10. enfiniti

enfiniti How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

yep you are the 'friend'

good luck