Sometimes, i just cant cum...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Darrin, Jun 29, 2005.

1. Darrin

Darrin Eat. Sleep. Arrest People.

The topic says it. Looking over the trend of things (I've only slept with 4 people), when i first start sleeping with a girl, i really really just cant cum. I have no idea why, i enjoy the sex, i just dont feel like i can. This usually leaves me in a really embarressing situation after she's orgasms and wants me to cum. Infact if i remember rightly it took around 2 months of sex to achieve it last time, and after that i had no problems whatsoever so i just cant understand what is so different.

Something else as well? I have never came from a Blow Job, and again i have no idea why because it feels so good.

The only possible thing i could think of is maybe: i started masturbating at an early age (i dont even know how i started i was very young) so over the course of the years my.. sensitivity has just worn down? I really am just.. i dunno stumped here.

2. lauren

lauren Active Member

doubt that. try going without jerking off, or jerking off in a different manner. you might have just trainned your body to come one way, and one way only and so when you try to come some other way, its not the same. so, mix up your home repetior or cut it out entirely.

let me knwo if this works if you try it. bf has same isseues...kinda.

3. Darrin

yah when i masterbate i can only cum in a certain way, i've tried otherways but i cant as of yet

4. sipherx

sipherx Jamesl.info

You could be scared or maybe shy when you with other women, which could cause you not to blow your load.

5. AstroGirl

AstroGirl If I don't respond it's because I have severe ADD

Maybe it is a mental thing. Do you use condoms? Is your girl on the pill? Are you afraid to get her pregnant? Or maybe you are too concerned with your performance for her to let yourself go? As in being concerned about how you look, or the noises you are making, wether you are sweating, etc. I am a girl, but I know that I cant cum unless I just let it go and stop looking at my tummy to make sure there are no rolls, and make sure I don't sound funny/ etc.

6. Darrin

i guess with my ex i was with her a long time and was 100% relaxed yeah, and i guess im quite worried about what these new girls will think of me. thanks for the advice though, i definately didnt think about all that