SRS Sometimes I get so pissed and Frustrated.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by BradUF, Mar 7, 2005.

1. BradUF

BradUF Guest

It does not happen offten and there is always a trigger. But I would say it so bad it feels like a panic attack and I also start to get head aches. I feel like punching holes in the wall or running around in a circle or something. Its like this energy I have in me that I cant get out and keeps me from thinking about anything. Arg.. What trigger it this time is the damn mail man did not knock so I did not get the package I have been waiting on to have my car repaired on time so now I have to go pick it up. But the main cause is that my girlfriend asked me if I was going to this thing that I asked her to go to before. I said no, then she said o, well today was the last day. I just got pissed off and was like wtf you tell me the last day I can sign up and I asked you to go before and you could not go. WTF?? Arg.. Damnit. I know its stupid but it helps to talk about it no matter how stupid it is.

2. LudaMan

LudaMan Active Member

I have a similar problem as you. The anger you have to release but cant is one of the worst feelings in the world. Each person has different ways of dealing with things. Now im a small guy for my age (20 years old and i weigh 150 lbs) so i decided to take up weightlifting. Now i know what youre thinkin, a guy with temper tantrums does not need to be lifting weights, but it really has helped a lot. I come home so worn out that a lot of times im too tired to care what i was so angry about in the first place. But just find something or somewhere that you can completely escape to. You metioned having a part to repair your car? If youre into cars like me, its nice to just hop in and cruise. I also find riding my crotch rocket is a huge stress relieve as well.

3. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Irrational anger and frustration are symptoms of depression. Depression symptom number #31 posted by this user.

Google: denial.

4. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Why do you even bother Peyomp? Anyways whats "Irrational anger and frustration" about it. If you knew how my girlfriend was then you would understand. She did not even ask me to go then tell me about it the last day you could sign up and was like are you going? WTF? By the way yes I am into cars but my muscle car has been broken for a long time and when ever I think about going to a ride I just get more stressed about it.

5. Hootahz314

Hootahz314 I have daddy issues

Maybe denial is easier to take than reality. I know it was for me until I was laying in the hospital, strapped to a bed.

6. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

;)

7. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

I bother so that your extreme skepticism, anger, sadness, and negative advice doesn't infect others. Not to mention that you need help, and unless I put you on ignore, I have to read your pleas for help every few days. New people in here see what others do, and then emulate that. When are you going to see that guy about your anger?

8. BradUF

BradUF Guest

When I get back to Blue about something. But he has been away for a while and I am not angry.

9. Original

Original OT Supporter

I'm usually the nicest guy in the world, but my dad sets off my temper. He's the only one who can do it, and I'm glad he's moving out soon. Both parents called their lawyers :noes:

I really hate losing my tempes.. usually money becomes involved from damage. He can't agree with any person in this entire world, and I'm glad he's moving on. Oh well I guess :hs:

10. I think that the source of your difficulties are a lot like my own. You have very high walls up, and I do think denial is a very big protective mechanism that is at work in your life on a daily basis. I think you have a difficult time trusting people and that somewhere in your past there are events that have taken place that you simply do not want to acknowledge or discuss.

I'm not going to push you more than I have. I understand better than anyone the futility of trying to awaken someone who has been knocked unconscious. While you may be awake in the most obvious sense, there is a lot of unconscious mechanisms at work that all of us see each time you post. We know there is difficulty for you - but you do not have the capacity to reflect on what we're seeing. Eventually you will - but it may take various experiences to tear those walls down, and to really awaken you. Only then can any wisdom or guidance be given to you - because then you'll have your hand out ready to receive it.

Until such events take place all I can do is listen and wait patiently.

11. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

I swear to god, his "walls" just need to be tinted to the green and white shades of a little prozac, and suddenly he'd be of a mindset to deal with his shit.

[​IMG]

12. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Fuck You.

13. johan

johan Active Member

EliteLamer: read MB's post again. (2 above this one) Carefully this time.

It contains the same basic message that others have put forward, but worded differently, and hopefully, in a form that's agreeable to you.

14. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Why such anger?

15. BradUF

BradUF Guest

No anger.

16. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

No anger? Talk it out. I promise I won't get upset.

17. BradUF

BradUF Guest

There is nothing to talk out.

18. civicmon

civicmon got all my game from the streets of california.

elitelamer, you seriously need to wake up to the reality that you have some sort of depression/chemical imbalance problem. Peyomp, MB are right, you need to wake up and admit you have a problem.

you wouldn't create these threads, reply in the way you do if you didn't.. normal people 'don't get so pissed and frustrated' very often. Everyone gets upset, everyone gets pissed but it seems that you have this ever-ending cycle of anger that you can't seem to resolve.

you need to talk to someone bro.... i don't care if you're anti-med or not, while it may or may not be a solution, you should seriously consider talking to a professional.

19. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Yes, there is something to talk out. You said, "Fuck you." That is an angry statement. The anger is something to talk out. Are you in denial about this, too? Why do you post in the Asylum if you become hostile when people call you out on your bullshit? Thats what this place is for, after all...

20. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Its not very often. Like once a month at the most and its not like I go punch holes in walls or anything. Also you cant even tell if I am angry and it takes alot of BS to make me angry to the point where you can see it.

21. civicmon

civicmon got all my game from the streets of california.

yet you make two threads, one wondering if people take their meds, and this thread within the same week?

you either need to realize what's going on, or go away.. seriously because we can only tell you so much, the ball's in your court and you need to act upon it.

22. BradUF

BradUF Guest

What I can only post so many threads in a week?

23. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Google: Defensive

24. BradUF

BradUF Guest

Is that your awnser for everything?

25. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

No, before it was denial. Now you're not even denying what we're saying. Now you're ignoring what we're saying and being defensive as a way to avoid dealing with our statements. You're shifting techniques. I'm just labeling them for you.