SRS Sometimes I feel that my biceps are too small...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by ScubaMatt, Mar 20, 2005.

1. ScubaMatt

ScubaMatt Guest

I mean my triceps are pretty good but my biceps are lagging behind. I get really depressed and stuff when I look in the mirror. Even though that they are bigger than a majority of adult males it still makes me sad thinking about it. Ive been sick lately too and lost about 5 pounds and 1/10th of an inch off my right bicep. Not to mention my calves suck too.

What could I do? :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: i seriously feel like crying sometimes

2. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

I think you should get advice on www.wannabebig.com forums.

Lol , anyway try to live a natural life as good as possible. That should prevent you from getting sick, when it comes to getting additional muscles i personally thought after seeing the video of Dorian Yates training that low reps(3) * 10 quickly executed, with additional weight added each time , and at (3) a weight was attached that just slightly surpasses the limit of what you can handle, will give your body such a hit that it will increase your mass.

And when it comes to being sick or losing a little muscle mass, don't worry about it, don't go that way cuz realisticly it's not like you lost a family member or something so please relative the situation. I also once got a barbell falling on my neck ,which wasn't fun. But as a weightlifter you gotta know also know that it's not just physics, you have to be mentally strong to push onwards too, just thinking that this personal struggle will make your mental muscles grow, should be enough encouragement for you to move on. That 1 inch you lost on your arm maby a lost battle, but the war is far yet from over :cool:

Oh yeah if you want the Dorian Yates Bodybuilding vid , i could send it to your gmail account if you have one.

3. Mystery Guest

Mystery Guest New Member

Try some synthol :dunno:

4. beanolo

beanolo It does a body good!!!1

5. Peyomp

Peyomp New Member

Keep wailing on the guns. It takes time. Eat more to get bigger.