sometimes after sex/masturbating...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by woohoo77, May 26, 2006.

1. woohoo77

woohoo77 New Member

...I have this incredible urge to piss, even though I don't need to piss. What the heck is going on? What causes this and how do I get rid of it?

2. tehexile

tehexile New Member

thats just what happens... dont worry about it

3. Devilish

Devilish Remind me AGAIN

Many people experience the urge to urinate after sex for any number of reasons. It could indicate anything from garden variety urinary tract infection (UTI) to a sexually transmitted disease such as gonorrhea, to something completely different. In men the valve between the urethra and bladder shut off during sex. This may cause some men to feel an urgent need to urinate. In women, the urethral opening is very close to the vaginal opening. Vigorous or frequent sex can irritate the opening and cause burning and frequent (that feeling that you still have to go) urination. Sometimes, people really do have to go - usually in the midst of those marathon sessions. To avoid these problems, most people use the bathroom before they have sex, or vary their position to relieve pressure on the urethra. Then they go to the bathroom after sex. Avoiding sex on a full bladder seems to help most people avoid UTI’s. If you do happen to get a mild urinary tract infection, lots and lots of cranberry juice (taken orally) seems to help the infection go away. However frequent UTI’s can be a symptom of a more serious condition. I would suggest that you and your partner see a doctor about this problem to make sure it is not a more serious medical condition.

http://www.pottymouth.org/wetspot/wetspot018.html

4. guchiew

guchiew Increase your killing power.

I always thought that it was normal.

5. cgnmd0819

cgnmd0819 New Member

It's normal to get that sensation of having to go to the bathroom after orgasming.. It nothing to worry about.. I think in a way it's another way of relieving yourself

6. islanderman7

islanderman7 New Member

yep totally normal

7. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

natural...you are suppoed to piss after an orgasm to "clean out the pipes" so to speak.

8. The Mafia

The Mafia New Member

lol funny cause its true