Something you can't have..

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by hayte997, Jun 24, 2005.

1. hayte997

hayte997 Guest

Have ya'll ever been with someone and wanted out of the relationship then when he/she beat you to it and dumped you, you felt heart broken and wanted him/her back?

I dated a girl for almost a year and the better half of which I always thought to myself "I'd like to break up with her" since it was an odd relationship. It was almost like friends with benefits only we didn't see anyone else. Cause after all that time we never had any real feelings for each other. But anyway, I often wished we weren't together and I knew I didn't love her at all.

Well, one day out of the blue she said she didn't want to see me anymore. I almost cried and felt like shit for literally weeks. I didn't want to date anyone else and I was determined to change myself so that I could one day get her back. That lasted a good 2-3 months until I was finally over her.

It's weird. I wonder why it was like that?

But now I'm with a girl who I think I'm falling in love with (I feel that way most of the time at least) and I still have the thoughts that I'd like to date someone else even though I think I'm falling in love with her which is something I've never thought before... :sadwavey:

2. naughtie

naughtie New Member

You are young, it sounds like. What you are going through is good. You are going to experience a wide range of emotions before it's all said and done.

The last part where you said that you think you are falling in love, possibly for the first time, and you are thinking that you'd like to date someone else... Just don't cheat on her. Not only will it break her heart, but it will change you in a bad way.

The reason you feel like you want to date other people is only because you are young and you still have a lot to experience and you want to see more/do more before you are tied down again and stuck in the same kind of relationship as the previous one.

:hug:

3. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Because it was a blow to your pride. You didn't have feelings for her. There was nothing wrong with her, it's just that she wasn't for you. And apparently that's how she felt about you. There was nothing wrong with you but you might've thought that there was.

4. BoypussY

BoypussY game over.

you can't win em all.

5. sipherx

sipherx Jamesl.info

Yea your still young try and enjoy life as a young person while you can. Basically just dont let yourself get to attached to anyone until you are ready inside your head to get tied down.