LGBT something weird happens when i sit down

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by deznutz, Jun 4, 2004.

1. deznutz

deznutz New Member

If i am wearing jeans/cargo's/ shorts, everytime i sit down, like on a chair, the part near the zipper (near my crotch) like scrunches up and looks (as if my dick is standing up), but its just the material squeezin together, am i the only one that gets this?

2. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

Nope. Happens to me too, and it can be an attention-getter. :naughty:

3. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

yea, it comes from buying pants too large (waist size). It happens to me also, and like NOVA, I don't mind.

When I first noticed that issue in high school, my cute P.E. teacher used to come into the locker room and 'adjust' my pants...hehe...saying that I shouldn't wear my pants in such an ‘obscene’ manner. He would work the material to the sides, so that it didn't tent.

Having no reservation sticking his hand down my pants, he made it a regular issue; he was fun. ;) (Gotta luv private catholic schools)

4. Taylor

Taylor Guest

Happens to me as well, but I have to get pants that size because they don't make 34 length in anything below 34 waist. I'm probably a 32-33 waist in reality.

5. Taylor

Taylor Guest

Actually, Gap jeans tend to run small so a 34 pretty much fits me. Which is good because while a 34/34 can fit sometimes, a 34/36 is better. BR 34/34s fit me but I have to go to a 34/36 for Gap.

6. mamoru

mamoru New Member

shit...you're complaining?

I need a 29x34...

I'm in the extreme highs and lows with that one...H&M has my size and it only looks good in flare bottom extreme boot cut...for about 40 bucks a pair...

then jump the price up about 150 dollars for Guess G-Brand, D&G, Diesel, etc...

there's no inbetween for my size :hs: