Something Real, or just a Hoe ... You decide

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by shady5, Mar 14, 2005.

1. shady5

shady5 Guest

So back about a week before valentines day I met this girl who at the time was single. We started seeing eachother, not like boyfriend/girlfriend just ey lets hang out or whatever. Valentines day roles around I got her a pink rose... wasnt sure if I wanted to do red yet... but that night some other guy who she met when she was drunk asked if she would be his girlfriend. She was wierded out and said she didnt know.

Later she finds out he was kissing some other girl, he askes her out again, she said ok this time, apparently he is pretty sexy...

She tells all her friends that she doesnt see it working out, even told me that. So she tells me that she wants to finish him "cleanly" before she moves on to dating me.

Day later, she sleeps over with me and we get pretty serious... If somoene asked her, she would say she is dating the other guy though.

She never sees the other guy but maybe an hour a week, and sees me about an hour or more a day.

We are going to Cancun over spring break, and she has expressed lots of interests in having lots of sex...

To the best of my knowladge she will still be "dating" the other guy

Question: you think shes serious when she says she really wants to date me

or just a quick weekend lay?

how serious should I get about this one?

2. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Do not get seriously attached to this girl. Sounds like she is one of those chicks that is good for some pussy, but not attachment. Actually it really sounds as if she has alot of growing up to do, because these sound like little HS BS games.

As long as you dont let yourself get attached, have fun. Maybe a few months later you will get to know her more and see how she acts towards guys and then decide if you really want to have a relationship with this chick.

3. shady5

shady5 Guest

haha sad thing is shes older than me, a damn senior here, I'm just a junior

4. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

Yea well many girls, especially through HS/college years will have an immaturity level when it comes to relationships. Thats not bad, or wrong, they (along with most guys) are just out to have fun. If you are out to have fun this sounds like the girl to be with, party hard, screw alot, and no strings.

If you want strings, want to build a meaningful relationship, want to stay with someone for a while...well then you are going to need to look pretty hard, but its worth it when you get there. :)

5. shady5

shady5 Guest

yea for real... im saying though, Id be al in for either way she seems like awesome girlfriend matrerial and I wouldnt mind that but if its just out to have some fun thats also cool. I just cant get a vibe on whats goin on tho

6. Britney Spears

Britney Spears New Member

Beverly Hillz, California *~ I LOVE FANMAIL! ~* Je
    Are you sure it's just "Some other guy"?

7. shady5

shady5 Guest

bump?

8. Britney Spears

[​IMG]

9. P7

P7 You have something on your tongue, let me get that

I would hit it and quit it. You say she is good girlfriend material, yet she is telling you all about her current relationship(with someone she met while drunk) and how she is working on finishing it "cleanly" so she can date you. How do you know that 2 weeks after you are dating she doesn't do the exact same thing to you?

10. shady5

shady5 Guest

Yea i totally agree with you P7, but she is always telling me how serious she is about me, and from what I am hearing from her room mate, who I am pretty good friends with and she would have no reason to lie to me (shes known me just about as long), this girl actually is pretty into me. I dont want to just go on this trip, hit it and forget it if shes genuinly interested, I wouldnt mind stretching it out...

needless to say though, good point, but avs are $5.50, buy one!

11. Goodmayn

Goodmayn Guest

use it and lose it man, sounds like that's the kinda girl she is... if she's worth tellin other guys you fucked her then by all means, but don't pursue a relationship with her, how do you know that she won't go behind your back and do this sort of thing to you whenever she's "with" you and make you "that other guy"

12. FireIce

FireIce New Member

Sounds like she would make a good lay but not really girlfriend material. Doesn't seem like she's interested in anything serious. But if you are, don't get attached.

13. shady5

shady5 Guest

Good call guys, think ill take the advice

14. BiffHenderson

BiffHenderson New Member

She sounds like a real joke. If you hit it, wrap it tight. She's probably hitting the other guy...and will hit others when you're not around.

She's not relationship material that's for sure. She's a "hey, can your hot roommate join us under the covers?" material.

15. Britney Spears

Take it as face value with no expectations.