SRS Something pretty embarrassing for me

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by JumboJym69, Jul 13, 2005.

1. JumboJym69

JumboJym69 New Member

I am very embarrassed about this, but I feel like I may be addicted to masterbating. I don't know why but I feel like I have to do it everyday. It isn't more that once a day, it's just like I HAVE to do it everyday for some reason. I guess it doesn't really cause any problems for me, except I've been feeling like it hurts my self esteem lately. Kind of like "Why do I do this so much?" I guess I'm wondering if anyone else has ever felt like this or if anyone could give me some advice on what I should do about it.

2. sleev

sleev It's sleep, life, and death It's speed, coke, and

you only wackit once a day?

3. okita1

okita1 Great spirits have always encountered violent oppo

how old are you?

4. JumboJym69

JumboJym69 New Member

I'm 20 years old

5. okita1

okita1 Great spirits have always encountered violent oppo

dont worry about it, its natural, it will seem less important as time passes

6. Wolf

Wolf No one plans to take the path that brings you lowe

that's normal.

It's only a problem if you're doing it 4-5 times a day, or you can't control yourself and have to do it wherever you are (in public/work/school/etc).

7. Demon Of Dreams

Demon Of Dreams Feed me with lies and hate, and from that, I will

its natural... even if I've had sex once or twice that same day, I'll still rub one out every so often, even more than once a day...

nothing to be ashamed about, its just your body's way of saying "you know it feels good, just do it"

ok actually, that makes it sound like an addiction :o

8. metoots13

metoots13 New Member

tmi dod

9. eligh

eligh Go To A Meeting

If you're really worried about it, attend a Sex Addicts Anonymous meeting. I attended one the other night and figured out I'm not really a sex addict. However, I do exhibit some of the tendencies. Since I am not using drugs anymore, most of my sicker tendencies which were leaning towards sex addiction have dissapated. It was an interesting experience to attend the meeting.

I'm going to say this to this thread and any other future threads that may be about masturbation. IF YOU REALLY THINK YOU HAVE A PROBLEM ATTEND SEX ADDICTS ANONYMOUS OR SEX AND LOVE ADDICTS ANONYMOUS. If you just want to whine about your problem and not attend a meeting, don't bother making a thread. If you still think you have a problem after attending a meeting, or you figured out you don't, feel free to post it.

10. Demon Of Dreams

Demon Of Dreams Feed me with lies and hate, and from that, I will

thought you'd be used to it by now

11. metoots13

metoots13 New Member

hmm, email me

12. KungFool7

KungFool7 keep driving—it's getting earlier

haha, i've done it at work about 7 times in the past month.

nutted in my bosses's office, a co worker's boots, the snowblower, under my desk and 3 times inthe bathroom.

I had my job and my coworkers. the first 4 were more of a "Fuck you".

13. Atlas

Atlas New Member

Good advice, but please do keep in mind those that do not have access to such a meeting, as they are not held in every town/city nationwide. Do you know how one might find the closest alternative?

14. eligh

eligh Go To A Meeting

Yes, attend an NA meeting. Step 1 of NA says that We are powerless over addiction (whatever that addiction may be), the steps of NA can apply to anything. If an NA meeting is not available, attend an AA meeting and replace the word alcohol/drink with whatever addiction is currently troubling you. I can also refer you to a personal friend of mine in the SLAA fellowship if you PM me your phone #. He knows where most meetings are in all areas and has been in the fellowship for almost 20 years.

15. booblies

booblies New Member

In this day an age online is the best way people can help each other...I'm proud to say technology and I have made advances, lol.

16. soujiro

soujiro New Member

"Don't hesitate to masturbate. It's sex with someone you love"

- Woody Allen -

17. FlyBoy07

FlyBoy07 New Member

Masturbation is one way to deal with feelings. Regardless of what you read here, that's why people do it. It may be normal, but that doesn't make it the best solution. If you are masturbating everyday then you are not finding better ways to deal with your feelings. It is possible to find better ways to deal with your feelings and I recommend you try. The uncomfortability you feel about masturbating everyday is your subconscious giving you the same message that I am giving you.

It isn't wrong to masturbate everyday, it is just a way of settling for less.

18. chris_tracy

chris_tracy New Member

that's a little enlightening. I never thought of masturbation as a way sublimating feelings...

something to think about.

19. booblies

booblies New Member

This is very TRUE! I was very happy to read this to. Will try to be in touch more with my feelings & my subconscious, Thanks FlyBoy07!:hsd:

20. limsoup

limsoup OT Supporter

uh, i sometimes stop for a long time just because i'm really really busy (not pursuing interests but commitments, which makes a difference in this instance), but when things slow down it goes up. i don't think i have a problem but maybe it'll help?